An Idea Is Born From Boredom (part 1)

Disclaimer: Any recognised stuff is of course not mine so on that note enjoy!

Sitting by the fire on a cold winter night, the marauders try to occupy themselves and failing terribly. Sirius is sprawled across the couch tossing and turning , James of course staring at his object of desire Miss lily Evans, Peter sitting on the floor staring into the blazing fire and Remus like always has his head stuck in a book. After a few made minutes of just lying there Sirius jumps up and startles even himself.

"I have an idea!!"

"This should be good" Remus muttered into his book and James snickered.

"Don't worry Mooniekins it is"

"Do tell Pads"

Sirius jumped onto the table and shouts to the four other people in the common room.

"I propose a game of truth or dare, is anyone up for the challenge?!"

The boys heads all turn to the group of girls: Alice Prewitt, Lily Evans, Marlene Mckinnon and Cara Phillips. They all exchange glances and nod.

"Why not? it'll be fun."

They all gather round Sirius to hear his rules.

"OK everyone in a circle, so here are the rules. Everyone must take the truth potion before the game, so truth is completely truthful, you can't ask the person who just picked you and if you don't want to do a dare you must take a shot of firewhiskey. Ok let's begin."

Remus pulls out the truth potion, takes a swig then passes it around. Sirius runs and fetches a crate of firewhiskey and a shot glass each.

"OK because it was my idea, I go first so Marlene, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Ok so, who do you want to snog most in this room?"

"What the heck Black!"

"Answer the question my dear."

"Fine Remu... you!" As soon as the words passed her lips, Marlene slapped her hand across her face. Sirius found this to be great news. A playful smirk came across his face and he winked at her.

"Ok now my go, Lily truth or dare?"

"Truth."

Sirius coughed and it sounded a lot like "coward"

"How long have you liked James?"

James' eyes lit up and everyone eyes were on Lily.

"Um..ah..I don't... Four years! Shit!" Lily's turned bright red and everyone was laughing, well except James, who just looked puzzled.

"F...fo... Four years!"James was now staring at Lily with wide eyes.

Lily  desperate for a change of conversation turns to Remus.

"Remus, truth or dare?"

Remus turned round shocked at the change of conversation

"Umm dare I guess"

Sirius' grin grew wide "That's my boy" He yelled. Making James, who was close to him, flinch.

Lily's eyes lit up, she was about to do something amazingly good.

She finally had a marauder's mercy in her hand, even if Remus was her friend.

"Remus I dare you to ..."

A/N: That's the first chapter done sorry if its rubbish but I'm not a very good writer.