Briar | s i x

Slap

My head whips to the left at the impact. I spit out the blood in my mouth. "Tell me!"

"I don't know anything!" I say again. A hand finds itself around my throat and I start to trash around.

"Please!"

"You know about Cassie, you have been trying to find me and now you are telling me that you have no clue what has happened the last months!"

"I was only trying to figure out..."

"Shut up!"

"Yes I was the babies father!" I gasp. "But I didn't want it, the bitch didnt understand what get rid of it meant!"

"You fucking psychopath!" I spit in his face. He lands a blow to my face and my sight becomes blurry.

"I said shut up. I killed her and now I am going to kill you to. I don't have time for your bullshit." I groan, everything hurting.

He fists my hair pulling my hair back to look at him, with him other hand he grips my neck. I gasp for air. "Please," I cry out.

"Should have thought about that before snooping around in others people's businesses." I give up, letting him squeeze the life out of me.

Everything goes starts going black.

Is this the end.

Suddenly his grip loosens. I hear shouts and screams but every sound is faint in my ears.

Just finish what you started I beg in my mind.

I can't do this anymore.

Someone calls my name but I am far gone to reply and before I know it the world disappears in front of my eyes.