chapter 3 :a rouge alpha attack?!

he is closing in on me with lust filled eyes. " what do we have here ~" the golden blonde alpha cooed in my ear "a lone omega oh and unmated too ~" he said in a sort of sing song tone while he slid his hand around my waist and the other on my thigh. his hands where cold and sweaty , i hated this feeling. he started to remove my clothing and litter hickeys dangerously close to my nape ,his mouth is horrible and i started to let off distressed scents  i hope someone comes to help .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i sniffed the air as i woke it was fresh but it had a hint of the scent of water mint and guava ?! this scent is amazing its like i want to follow it. "do you smell that icyhot " i got interrupted by my ashy blonde companion , " yes ,yes i do but can you please refrain from calling me icyhot"  i stated rather dully " yea ,no " . "fine you uncultured porcupine". we both started to follow the scent it lead us to a tree but on the other side of the tree i can hear the growl of a alpha and a whimper of a omega "do you hear that ?" i whispered to the angry blonde next to me . "that is my mate " we both stated at the exact same time . " what do you mean icyhot " he whisper shouted at me "wel-" i was about to reply when i here even worse whimpering coming from the other side .bakugo didn't need to be told he was gonna beat the other alpha to a pulp for touching our mate. I went to the other side and saw the cutest human ever he had lovely green fluffy hair  upon his head ,  he had a litter of freckles on his face oh and his perfect emeralds that lie under eyelashes that are littered with tears . i want to kill whoever mad him cry no i will kill them. the other alpha noticed our presence and growled like he was saying this omega is mine so i growled back well both of us did me and bakugo both growled it made the other alpha cower away i ran up to the omega who flinched at first but i let out my scent and he wrapped his arms around me while nuzzling into my chest .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was cuddled into my mate who had saved me from the blonde who i learnt name was monoma , i felt another pair of arms pull me away from my mate but the person smelled like my mate also is it possible to have 2 mates ? . " which of you are my m-mate ?"i asked they both replayed by pointing at themselves . one of them was ash blonde with amazing scarlet eyes he was very muscular . the other had perfectly split red and white hair  as well as a pair of hetrochromia eyes one a ocean blue and the other a sparkling grey his eyes where more comforting then the others.