Chapter four:

"I thought I would find you in here." A voice says causing me to turn around and spot Diego leaning on the basement door with his arms crossed.

"Well I did spend most of my teenage years in here." I sadly say gesturing around to the damp walls.

"You shouldn't of had to," Diego say anger blazing in his eyes.

"Diego we all went through some shit as kids, shit that no kids should have to go through, but we cant turn back the time." I huff staring at the ropes that were limply held in my hands. "Huh , sounds like Luther put his old record player on" I mutter hearing the song I think we are alone now playing.

"Well Miss Halloway care to dance with me?" Diego jokes starting to do some really interesting moves with his arms. "Hah I caught you," Diego states pretending to throw a fishing line at me. Rolling my eyes I get up and playfully join in. We both do horrible Dad like dancing to the song feeling more carefree then ever.

"DIEGO!" I all but scream when he picks me up and twirls me round causing him to laugh. Using my powers I hover one of his knives In front of his face. "Put me down," I say trying to sound menacing but failing.

"What was that?" He questioned continuing his attack on my body not at all feeling threatened by the knife.

"I said put me-" I started but got cut off as he dropped me to the floor. "You son of a bitch," I mutter under my breath nursing my already bruised elbow.

"Well you asked me to put you down." He laughs at my body on the floor leaning on the wall for support.

"Ha ha ha , I know what I asked, now will you help me up." I asked looking up at him threw my eye lashes. As he puts his hand out for me to grab I flip my body up and wrap my legs tightly round his neck bringing him onto the floor next to me. Then using that momentum I jump up grabbing on of his knifes from his belt and straddling his waist. "Tell me I am the best." I demand pushing the blade lightly into his stubble.

"Y'know you look truly gorgeous from this view we should do this more often." He says trying to distract me but just causing me to push the blade harder into his flesh. "Okay okay," He says raising his arms in defence before using said arms to knock the knife out of my hand and halfway across the room.

"Y'know I could just use my powers to get that?" I question looking at the knife a few meters away.

"Oh I know, but I distracted you." Diego slyly says making me turn my attention back at him in confusion only for him to headbutt me in the nose and flip us over so that I was in a similar position to him. Then as if to really annoy me he grabbed yet another one of his knives and pressed it to my throat.

"Funny real mature," I say rolling my eyes in defeat as I glance up at the cheeky smirk that was plastered on his face.

"Hmmm what could I get you to do." He mutters fake thinking as he lightly traces the knife across my skin. "I want you to tell me I would be a better detective then you," He states after a moment causing me to raise my eyebrow at him.

"And if I dont?" I ask knowing he wouldn't actually hurt me with one of his knives.

"Then um , then I will tickle you until you give in." He say with a smirk putting the knife back into its holder.

"Oh you wouldn't dare," I challenge not believing for a second he would use my weakness against me.

"Hmm really?" He questions getting really close to my face and starting to tickle my sides.

"Ahhha no Di-Diego please St-stop." I laugh tears already streaming down my face.

"Only if you say-"He starts bet gets cut off my a really loud electrical blast causing the music to stop. "What in the hell was that?" He questions on confusion helping me up and grabbing his knife.

"I dont know come on." I state rushing up the stairs not bothering to see if he was following me and running out the back door to where Luther and Allison were standing.

"What is that?" Vanya quietly questions from behind me.

"Don't get too close." Allison instructs us all pushing her arms out.

"Yeah no shit sherlock." I comment rolling my eyes and moving past her to get a better look.

"Looks like some sort of temporal anomaly." I state furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"Either that or a miniature black hole." Luther inputs.

"Pretty big difference, Paul Bunyan." Diego sarcastically say grabbing my arm and pulling me into his chest.

"Out of the way!" Klaus shouts causing us to all move as he hurtles a fire extinguisher through it.

"What the hell is that going to do?" I ask roughly grabbing his arm and pushing him behind us all.

"Well do you have a better idea?" Klaus questions as all our hair starts to float like static electricity.

"Woah woah woah!" Luther states as his watch and various other metal items fly through the hole.

"I swear to god if I get dragged into that thing!" I shout over the wind feeling an odd connection with the portal.

"Just get behind me!" Luther instructs causing Diego to run forwards and try and one up his brother.

"Yeah get behind us." Diego says pulling his knives out.

"Well, I vote for running , C'mon!" Klaus screams grabbing my arm and trying to pull me away as a large burst of lighting strikes. Suddenly a body catapults out of the hole and falls onto the floor. "Am I high or is that little number 5?" Klaus questions as well all walk towards the body.

"Well shit." I mutter glancing at Diego with raised eyebrows.