- Believe the fear -

The Taxi journey for the most part was relaxing and soothing to Cara's tense muscles , all the travelling had made her feel so cramped and tired. She dozed off to sleep  knowing that shed at least get a break from the world , the sirens blaring in her head finally stopped once she closed her eyes and wandered into the pitch back silent corners of her own mind.

It was cold , too cold in the taxi all of a sudden , the icy sharp thistles of frosty air nibbled at her skin like she was a meal. Cara tried keep her eyes from opening but it was too cold to ignore the fact she needed her jacket , she reached for it before she herd the Taxi driver say something.

"Mam, don't move." he whimpered

Cara finally came out of a paralyzed  sleep and realised the Taxi had stopped in the middle of a deserted road amongst the woodlands of Nome. She followed his orders not knowing what was going on , they must have stopped for a while now seeing as the car had become so cold , colder than her old crappy apartment! 

"Why have we stopped?" she whispered to the driver worried for her safety 

"SHH! DONT MOVE!" he whispered back violently 

Cara sat back in her seat she was afraid now , was this serious?

Was she going to get hurt?

Had her driver been hurt? 

was there something wrong with the road ?

Was she going to die?

"Hay ,what's going on?" she asked angrily before the driver turned around his eyes wild with rage and fear.

"I told you shut up ad don't move , or they're going to see us!" he warned

"Who , whos going to see us?"

"SHUTUP!" He finally shrieked at her 

Cara sat back once more in her seat , this guy was clearly delusional or had bad anger issues because he wasn't being quiet himself . His beefy hands  searched for his phone stolen away in his pocket, he dialed a number on emergency phone call Cara expected it to be the police only she had no idea what the police would do if some fat guy complained about something seeing them.

"I need help" he whimpered into the phone before the static sound of a police officer erupted through the phone , "they've seen me , they're going to ill me if  I don't have the money!" he cried into the phone.

"Listen where are you  we can send help?" asked the officer 

"I .. I don't know what road this is ..." the taxi driver wailed again

"What's wrong maybe I can help?" Cara offered sitting up from her seat in the back of the car.

"SHUTUP YOU STUPID BITCH!" he screamed at her 

"Hello , hello , is anyone there with you ?" the officer on the phone asked 

"Yeah this stupid woman I'm supposed to be driving to her home , she wont shut up she's going to get me caught by them." He wept at the officer

Cara was afraid now , she hadn't realised before but now she had. The police where n the phone , some crazy obese guy was driving her to her home or was he? , and someone may have possibly been outside the scrappy old car. 

"Hello, hello? shit !" he whimpered 

Cara finally had the courage to look outside and into the woods , standing amongst the trees just visible where four men clad in leather jackets , jeans but most strangely doll masks. She shivered at the sight of them. The driver began rummaging though his pockets once more bawling his eyes out and yelp that he needed his medication , he found the cylinder bottle containing his meds and shoved a tablet into his overbearing mouth. 

Cara could see the men walking towards the car now and she began shaking more violently than before , the was something so wrong with the way the walked , it looked as if they where carrying something behind them! 

"Please We need to get out of this car!" she pleaded  the driver who was now breathing like a dog in the  hot weather .

"SHUTUP! IC ANT MOVE I CANT RUN FROM THEM!" he bleated tears streaming down his face

One of the men pressed his face up against the window where Cara was sitting , she couldn't move she was so afraid she couldn't even tremble with her own fear. The man then knocked on the window before lifting up to it a huge axe. The other men surrounded the front of the car pressing themselves up against the windscreen , the driver was shaking so much he looked as if he where having a seizure!

The driver gave out a grunt before he turned on the cars locks, he then stopped trembling a little. The men tried the doors , the sound of the car doors being tugged open was petrifying to them both , only the doors remained shut thanks to the locks of the car.But locks weren't a problem to the men , one of the men stood on the front of the car and brought down his sledgehammer down onto the windscreen!

SMASH!

The men where inside the car , one of them eased himself up against Cara in the back seat laughing like a maniac while the two other men  dragged the fatty driving her through the windscreen beating him senseless!

The cries of the driver where horrendous to hear , it was as if an animal where being slaughtered! All the while the men just huffed and puffed while screaming at him " where the fuck is our money fat boy!" 

The driver finally stopped screaming , he was gone , he was dead and soon Cara felt she to would be as they turned away from the drivers lifeless body  and then approached her......

Please , lord give me the strength to survive this.