Banishing Briar

All Rights Reserved

Copyright © 2019 by Vituna Kannan

All rights reserved. No parts of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photo- copying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. Any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons are entirely coincidental.

Images, music and videos used in any of the multimedia content posted in this book are the sole property of their respective owners.

*~*~*~*~*~*🖤*~*~*~*~*~*

|A U T H O R' S  N O T E|

Let me be honest with you guys. In all the books I have posted on Wattpad this copy right thing is there at the start of the book, which is the case here as well. However I usually go on about the fact that I will hunt people down if they ever plagiarize my work, which still is the case btw;) but I just want to say something regarding that.

I was just reading one of those Wattpad Clishè books where they rant about stereotypical things that every author puts in a clishè book. I was laughing through the whole book btw because it was so true, I do it myself but then I came across this one chapter where the author of the book criticized the copy right bable in every book.

That's when I was like oh.... cuzz what the person was saying is that everyone who writes these clishè ass books have their main idea from all the other books that they have read. Like the whole bad boy good girl thing, how the characters act, major of the jokes in the books and even the whole werewolf concept.

So the person was like: using that is plag to so they don't need to be so harsh about their Copy Right blah blah and so on. The stuff is found everywhere though. You can search up Alpha and Luna and get a definition for that on google, same goes for the whole Bad Boy / Good Girl concept. And the jokes....ehhh I am totally guilty of having done that myself.....so I ain't gonna say nothing about that.

But what I do want to say is this is not what I talk about when I say please do not copy my stories. In a way all these stories out there are unique even if the main idea is used everywhere. Since only you can give life to your character. Your characters are also influenced by the way you talk, act and think. In general the characters are connected to you who writes them. My friends tell me that they can tell if I have written something because of the way my characters act and talk.

Also the whole story line is different in every unique story. I mean yeah bad boy arrogant, good girl dislikes bad boy, he gradually turns into a softie, they end up together. But the way this happens is different in every story.

All the thoughts and emotions are UNIQUE. It also takes hours to plan and write. It is far from easy, so like please do not copy other peoples stories.

It won't be good and it won't be yours.

Something I also thought was weird is that people get mad over the fact that the story is soooo predictable and soooo clishè. I always read the comments in the books I love and there are some people who just can't seem to give it a rest. Like, why read it, hate it and keep commenting about how shitty it is? Or when it comes to smut where people are like iuuuuu, omg I am cringing so hard......Skip it or don't read the fucking book. It is literally that simple.

I personally love to read the same book over and over again with different characters and the smut ofc, if not I just scroll past it. Period.

Oh and sometimes the main person in the book is just too much.....and the readers go nuts.....

The author wanted their main character to be that way! Let them!

Why rant about how annoying the main character is in the comments? I really don't get it.

One time a person literally wrote to me that they would rather stab themself, in their v*gina( yes she even took her time to tell me where she would stab herself) rather than reading my books. First I was upset but then mostly confused about why this person was wasting their time to tell me that they disliked my books. Like she sent me a private message.....

They are myy books, I can write them however I want. If you don't like them then do not read them, I don't need to know that you dislike them.

Like bruhhhh, d o. y o u. h a v e. i s s u e s? Or do you just literally have no life?

All I am trying to say is just stop for a second, pause and then decide what to assume and say:)

Doneeeeee

Much love,
Vitu

|W A R N I N G|

My story is most probably going to include ➴

- Coarse language ( not really )

- Clishee overloads ( I mean I think they end up together....)

+

The first part of this story, will be short letters to Chase from Briar. The second part will be written like properly (no letters I mean) and will most probably be in Chase's POV;)

I am trying to edit the mess I have created so please bear with me...

Thanku!

|I M P O R T A N T|

First of all I want to say thank you, thank you, thank you sooo much for checking out my book!! Like I will be forever grateful!

This is kind of my third book on Wattpad.

I am still improving my writing skills so there will probably be a couple of mistakes here and there...

Feel free to point out my grammar mistakes. I will be more than happy to correct my writing!

Vote, Comment & Share!

It really does motivate me to write more for you guys!

Lots of love,
V

~

Started february 2019

So what do you think guys? Excited? I sure am!:)

Thx again!