There's two of you!3;

We meet the most important people in our lives the strangest places. Why I say so? Cause I met you somewhere strange -by Melanie
❤❤❤❤

“Put me the fuck down you asshole or so Lucifer help me your next” I yelled in absolute rage still struggling against the grip of the guy who pulled me off Ace and was holding me tightly to their chest which I could feel the toned abdominals on my skin left exposed by the rising of my hoodie.

Strange,It usually takes at least three people to try and stop me

Ace is being helped up by his other friends and is dusting himself off while I’m still struggling against the stranger as my eyes red and the thirst to see blood reverting through me like an electric current or something.

“I’m gonna kill you, you bastard” I yelled towards Ace veins popping outta my neck as I spoke in a way that almost made me scared that it might burst open.

“I’m gone for 10 fucking minutes dude and you somehow manage to make a complete stranger pissed enough to literally wanna kill you” The guy holding me said annoyed as I kept on struggling but then when I noticed that there was no use I calmed down.

“I’m calm, now let me the fuck down” I said irritated that this probably hot dude hasn’t already let me down.

“You don’t sound calm to me” He said

“Keep thinking that and watch how far Yeezy’s can go up your ass” I said casually and he chuckled finally seeming to believe that I had calmed because he gently put me down.

Trying with all my might to refrain myself from punching whatever creature helped Ace in the face I closed my eyes and took a  deep breath before slowly turning around.

My eyes looked straight at the two yellowish green pools and let me be very honest and say I was immediately shocked and then about five seconds of observing his features I turned to Ace and immediately came to a dreadful conclusion.

There’s two of you!?” I asked irritated as fuck in a voice that showed that I was kindda exhausted and my chest heaving up and down a little from my little outburst to an Ace who was glaring daggers at me.

I gave him a look that was like ‘Yo dude, what the fuck you looking at?’

“Yes” Number two answered soon making my attention turn back to him “And you are?” He asked me smiling showing teeth that were as perfect as his brothers.

“Babe apparently, but its really non of your fucking business Asshole, your shit faced twin here’s already pissed me off as it is” I said smiling innocently back to my crazy antics and he looked to be studying me with amusement in his eyes as he smirked at me.

And I thought I was psycho

“And if I spend one more minute here with you, that creature over there” I tilted my head to gesture that I’m talking about Ace who I can feel is boring holes in the back of my head with his eyes “and the other idiots in the background who are staring at me like I ate a cat alive” I said closing my eyes to catch my breath “I might as well be sent to a house for crazy’s”

Again I mentally added

“Look we’re not tryna cause any trouble here but-”

“Even though you’ve already caused some” Ace added cutting off his twin and I looked towards him smiling sweetly and turning back to Double.

“Look Double, I don’t give a fuck what you wanna say cause I really don’t like any of you already but I came here to have a little fun and you douches have already fucked up my mood so there's no point in taking the conversation further. Move aside" I said in a very authoritative manner to double who was now blocking the trail to the cliff and it seemed to shock them all and I didn't think they'd still be this surprised giving the fact that I just beat the crap out of doubles ugly twin.

What?

Fine. Doubles slightly less attractive Double

I raised my eyebrow in a ‘what?’

“You do realise that that cliff is like fifty feet tall right?”  Double asked skeptically looking at my face which currently had a bored look on it.

“Your point is?” I folded my hands on my chest.

“Your a girl” he stated

“Alright sexist pig you can keep on stating the obvious and Imma pretend I didn't hear you and leave, ok? Ok” I said slightly offended.

“I’m not trying to be sexist or anything but you could die” he said now looking at me seriously and I shrugged 

“You guys did it” Double raised an eyebrow at that.

“Do we look like we can’t handle it” I heard a voice from behind me and turned my attention to the group of friends to the very hot and tall brunette who asked with a raised brow

I observed them for a sec before, my eyes trailing over the tall chiselled statures before turning back to double my eyes racking the bare mouthwatering abs then turned back and answered.

“Yes” I answered in a monotonous voice with my poker face on to let them know I wasn't impressed and Ace rolled his eyes.

Lies, lies and so much more lies

I turned back to an amused looking Double shaking his head slightly.

This is not amusing

My brand-new Rose gold iPhone11 –that I completely forgot was in my back pocket– started ringing like crazy

Shit!

I think my phone’s cracked

It’s sad that I didn’t want to answer it cause I knew who’s calling but it’s even more sad that this also happens to be the only other person with my contact information except myself and the government.

“Aren’t you gonna answer that” the irritating gorilla I just beat up asked sounding –almost as annoyed as I am when I hear his voice– making me roll my eyes but I picked up the shit and rolled my eyes even more when I saw some of those idiots surprised faces after seeing the logo on my phone.

I've got some high-tech shit,big woop

What?” I spat venomously into the phone

Where are you? Steppie asked trying to put up this caring mother act but she should know better than to think know she can manipulate me the same way she did to my dad.

I didn’t answer so she let out a tired sigh before continuing

“You have some papers you need to sign regarding your school work and Gerald says he has somewhere to go urgently so could you please pleaseee come home" she spoke desperately making me roll my eyes.

We both know you would rather love it if i ran away and never come to that house again.

I didn’t answer but I did hang up and put my phone back in my pocket and not even sparing a glance at the five guys around me I turned swiftly on my heel heading back to my car knowing I'm leaving a sort of confused expression.

Hopefully we'll never meet again
❤❤❤❤
Vote
Comment
Melanie