3

I go outside with my mom "okay what was so important ?" i say "Dave is mad and it's better for you if you don't come home for a few days" she says nervously ''seriously mom ?'' i say '' i'm so sorry honey but i just think he'll take it out on you, ask Annie if you can stay with her for a few days'' she says not knowing thati never wanna see Annie again ''okay mom but please be safe'' i say. '' i will honey. i love you'' she says and then left. Well now i need to figure out where i can stay for a couple days, i obviously can't stay with Annie. Maybe Bella won't mind. I walk up to the gym when i hear Bella and Addison whispering, i'm not usually someone to listen to others' conversation but when i heard my name i couldn't resist ''i am gaining Alice's trust and then she'll lead me right to Asher'' bella says. Ugh i hate people like this! why is everyone so fake lately? ''uhm sorry to interrupt but i'm not a way to Asher! But of you are pathetic!'' i say angry. '' Oh c'mon Alice do you really think that anyone would just wanna be friends with you without anything else?'' Addison says ''WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!'' i scream to them ''Boys only hang out with you because they wanna get with you and girl only hang out with you because they wanna get with those guys'' Bella explains. After those words i can't be there anymore, i walk away trying to hold back my tears but when i arrive at the science class i can't hold my tears in anymore, i burst out and i start crying like i've never cried before. Everything in my life is messed up. ''I don't even have a place to sleep for the next few days'' i say accidentally out loud ''woah Alice are you okay?'' I lift my head and see Asher, I try to wipe away my tears but he already saw me. ''Alice are you okay? What's wrong ?'' he says while sitting down next to me and putting his arm around me. ''due some shit i don't have a place to sleep at for the next few days'' i say nervously, he reponds by saying something unexpected ''Well uh my parents are out of town for the rest of this month so if you want to...'' he says when i cut him off ''it's fine you don't have to say that because you feel sorry for me'' i say. ''c'mon annie, please stay with me, i promise i won't stand in your way'' Asher says. Well i guess i could stay with him for a couple days until i find something better and i won't mind staying in a big ass mansion ''okay but only for a few days'' i say while smiling. ''okay well after detention you can come to my house for the party and after you can stay'' He looks so happy that i said yes, i really think that this is a bad idea but honestly it's not like i have other choices. He wipes my tears and helps me get up. I don't know why but i wanted to hug him so bad and just when i thought he was gonna leave he leans in and gives me a hug. I sigh and hug him back. ''If there is anything i can help with tell me okay ?'' he says ''i will'' i responded. He walked out of the classroom and i started smiling for some reason, i felt super happy even though everything in my life sucks right now. I also leave the class and go to the cafeteria i would usually sit with the cheerleaders but i can't stand seeing their faces right now, so i just stand there until i hear some boys scream my name. I turn around and see the jocks. It's Ashton and Manla (my best friends) And Asher and his friends. I walk up to them and i get super nervous, i mean obviously They're my bestfriends but i'm not sure i should be sitting with all of these guys. ''Sit down Alice'' Mandla says. ''No it's fine i can sit down somewhere else'' i tell him ''c'mon Alice just sit down'' Joey says. I finally give in and sit down, i thought we were all gonna be quiet and just say nothing but surprisingly we all started laughing and talking really fast. Whew im glas that some people still like me in this school.
Annie's point of vieuw!
seriously? we have one fight and she is all over the boys? typical! Instead of sitting down here and just eatinh she goes to seak attention from the boys. And the worst part is, they give it to her! I wish i could make the guys see what we see....