1

One look into the new school and you were blown away. This was nothing like your old small town public school. This was a big city private school.

You breathe in the air, which had the smell of perfume, cleaning supplies, and high quality food.

Walking to your first class, your shoulder bumps into another student's shoulder. You fell down, dropping your books and papers onto the floor.

"Sorry.. Let me help you.." He mumbled as he took your hand and helped you get back up on your feet.

"No, it's fine. I wasn't watching where I was going.." You tell him.

He paused as he was picking up loose papers.

"Don't blame yourself. What's your name?" He asked.

You looked up from the ground and up at his face. Wow, he sure is cute.. I can't get my hopes up though, we'll probably never speak again..

"My name is [Y/N]... What's yours?" You ask him.

"Suga.. but my real name's Yoongi.."  He answered.

You looked away shyly. You think you may be having a crush on this Suga guy.

He took your hand and pulled a pen from his pocket. He wrote his number on your palm and looked up at your face. You could feel yourself blushing. You quickly looked down so he couldn't see your face.

"[Y/N], you should text me someday. I think you're friend material." He told you.

The first bell rung.

"Uh, bye, Yoongi..." You say.

"Bye [Y/N]"

You both go in different directions from each other.