4

School was over now. You were now on your way to the skate park with Lisa and Tae. You had a pit in your stomach from earlier. You liked him but he didn't like you back.

You, Lisa, and Tae sat in a circle on top of a skateboard ramp.

"So.. You and Yoongi...?" Tae asked. You sighed.

"Yoongi and I.. are nothing." You said.

Lisa got a shocked expression on her face.

She took out her phone and pulled up the video she took of you and Yoongi. She zoomed in on Yoongi. The video ended.

"After watching that- how can you think Yoongi doesn't like you?" Lisa expressed.

You looked at Tae and then back to Her.

"Because- Yoongi kissed me on the cheek and then blew it off as meaningless." You tell them.

"Oh.." Lisa said.

Tae hugged you.

"No, Yoongi's just... he seems cool but he's awkward around crushes." Tae said.

You looked at Lisa. She nodded in agreement.

"You should call him- before that number on your hand fades away." She said.

"Wait- I'm not sure if I wanna-" You start saying.

Tae took your phone out of your coat pocket and started dialing. He hit call and handed you the phone.

"Tae-" You said as the phone rang.

Lisa and Tae just smirked at you.

The call was answered.

"Ah, hello?"

It was Yoongi.

"Oh- Hi- Yoongi- it's [Y/N], I didn't mean to call, it was Tae.." You say.

"No, it's fine, I wanna talk to you, what's up?" He said.

"We'll see you later." Lisa said and took Tae, they walked away.

Tae turned and winked at you, making a heart with his hands.

You rolled your eyes at him and continued to talk to Yoongi.

"Eh, nothing much is up." You say.

"Well, today at school sure was something." He said.

You remembered him not liking you back and you got a pit in your stomach.

"Yeah.. something.." You say.

"Hey- where are you right now? I wanna see you and show you around town." He asked.

"I'm at the skate park.." You answered.

"Stay there." He said and hung up.

"Yoongi-"

You realize that the call was over so you plug in your headphones and listen to music while waiting for Yoongi.

Soon enough, you see him walking down the street, so you climb off the ramp and go meet him.

"Hey." He says and smiles at you.

"Hi Yoongi.. Where are we going?" You ask him.

"Someplace nice, c'mon." He says and grabs your hand.

The two of you walk, holding hands until you reach the top of a hill and you can see the whole city.

"See, what do you think?" He says as he let's go of your hand.

"Wow- Yoongi this is a nice place!" You say and smile at him.

He pulls you into a hug and points at the school.

"See, that's our school." He says.

He points at so many buildings and places and tells you what they are.

"That's the church, that's the grocery store, that's the park, that's the internet café, that's the mall.." He says, pointing at places with one hand while the other is around you.

He then lets go and faces you.

"You know what I said- at lunch.." He says, looking down to hide the blush from his face.

"About...?" You ask.

"Listen- it didn't really mean nothing.. I know we just met but- there's something about you.." He managed to say.

You look down. Your heart was racing. Yoongi was so complicated-

"[Y/N].." He said.

"then why'd you tell me it meant nothing?" You whispered.

His face turned sad and worried.

"I didn't mean it, [Y/N]... I'm sorry- I noticed someone watching us and I didn't want them to see us.." He said.

"So.. You were embarrassed to be seen with me..." You say.

You were about to cry.

"No, [Y/N], it's not what I meant-" He said.

"I don't need this right now, Yoongi.." You say and you walk away from him.

"No, please [Y/N]-" He stopped and just stayed there.

You walked home alone, keeping the tears from falling down your face.

You were relieved that your parents weren't home so they wouldn't ask you about your first day at this new school.

You unlocked the door and ran up to your room.

You were crying into your pillow.

You realized that you couldn't get your hopes up about anyone. It was the first day, there are many other days, maybe Yoongi wasn't the one.

You dried your tears and turned on the T.V. A good movie was on, called The Edge Of Seventeen. You watched until your phone buzzed.

*One message from: Yoongi*