Sensei

Naruko was reading the history of the Hidden Leaf. She felt Sasuke staring at her, making her uncomfortable. It been about three hours. Then the door open.

Naruko look shock at the person. "My first impression of you is that you're boring", he said. All three of them look depressed. "Meet me on the roof ", he said, then disappeared. 'Wolf ', she thought.

She stand up and started running. "Wait up!", Sakura shouted. She kept running and made it to the roof. Kakashi looks at her. She have tears in her eyes.

"You abandoned me. You said you would protect me, but you didn't. You said I was family, but you lied ", she said. "Vixen", he said softly. Then the others came in.

She wipe away her tears. "Don't run baka!", Sakura shouted as she was about to hit her, but Wolf stop her. "Please don't hit your teammates", he said with a happy force voice with a dark aura. Sakura shivered. "Why don't we start by introducing ourselves?", Kakashi said.

"Why don't you go first sensei?", Sakura said. "My name is Kakashi Hatake. My likes and dislikes are none of your business. My habits are a secret. As for my dream, never thought about them", he said.

He look at Naruko. "Do have one goal. To make it up someone", he said. Naruko look away. "You start next whiskers", he said. "My name is Naruko Uzumaki", she said.

"My likes to garden, train, cook, learning about history, jutus, and fighting style. Fox and dogs. Ramen. My dislikes are rapist, bullying, snakes, fangirls, pink, traitors and being abandoned and lie to", she said. Kakashi looks uncomfortable.

"My dream is to be as great as the Fourth Hokage and the Red Hot-Blooded Habanero", she said. Sasuke and Sakura look confused. Kakashi looks proud. "Who's the Red Hot-Blooded Habanero?", Sakura asked.
"She was one of the best ninja ever", she said with a big smile.

"She was the princess of Whirlpool. She can also go toe to toe with the Fourth Hokage. She was amazing with a sword. I hope to be like her", she said. Kakashi smiled at her.

"Alright pinky, you go", he said. She glare at him. "Well my likes", she said with a blush as she look at Sasuke. "My habits are", she giggled as she still looks at Sasuke. Sasuke look uncomfortable as Naruko and Kakashi sweat drop.

"My dream is", she said as she still looks at Sasuke, then squealed. "Anything else?", Kakashi asked with a sweat drop. "I hate Naruko-baka and Ino-pig!", she screams as Naruko look down frowning. Kakashi sign. "You next emo", he said as Naruko covered her mouth with her hand as she tried not to giggle.

Sasuke glare at him. "I like training. To restore my clan. And to kill a certain someone", he said. Naruko look confused.

*So I got a obsessive fangirl. A avenging emo. And the girl I promise to protect with my life, then was forced to abandon because of council, that hates me", Kakashi thought. "Okay, come to training ground at 7 a.m. and you probably don't want to eat breakfast,  or you will throw up", he said. Naruko quickly stand up, then run out the door.  Kakashi sign, not getting a chance to talk to her.