C-Rank Mission

"Whisker is in position", Naruko said. "Cherry Blossom is in position", Sakura said. "Emo is in position", Sasuke said. "Now!", Kakashi yelled. Naruko jump ad grab of hold of something.

Kakashi look confused as he saw a cat snuggle with Naruko. "Are you sure that the target?", Kakashi asked. Sakura look to see a red bow. "Yep, it the cat", she said. *Weird, usually he attack people who capture him*, he thought.

"Come on", Kakashi said. They went to the Hokage Tower. They saw the Hokage, Iruka, and the Fire Lord's wife. "Oh my baby is back", the Fire Lord's wife said as she grab the cat from Naruko. She was squeezing the life out of the cat. 

The cat was trying to get way from her. Naruko was about to say something, but Kakashi put his hand on her mouth. She went outside. "So there is painting a fence, walking Inuzuka's dogs, or...", Iruka said, but was cut off by yelling from the Fire Lord's wife. "Come back!", she yelled. 

"Or chasing the Fire Lord's wife cat", Iruka said. "No, no, no! I tired of doing these stupid mission! I want a real mission!", Sasuke yelled. "Sasuke!", Iruka yelled as Naruko was finally able to pull Kakashi's hand away. 

"I agree, we are ready for a real mission", Naruko said. "Kakashi what do you think?", the Hokage asked. "I think my team is ready", he said. "It a C-rank mission. To escort a man to the wave", the Hokage said.

"Then come in Tazuna", the Hokage said as a man that smell like sake came in. "This is the team to protect me! A scarecrow, a emo and a pink hair girl! And don't think get me started on the little blonde girl! ", he yelled. Naru was about to scream at him, but Kakashi cover her mouth with his hand again. 

"My team is perfectly capable of protecting you", Kakashi said as Naruko lick his hand to release her. "Fine", he said, then left. "Okay we will be leaving tomorrow at 10 and be-Ow Naruko!", he said, then release Naruko as she bit his hand hard. "I'll see you tomorrow", she said, then left. 

*I'm not getting anywhere with her*, he thought.