Chapter 65

"So you mean, you and Lisa never said your 'I love you's' yet?". Jisoo asked the brunette as she took a sip from her smoothie.

After a long day of hanging around with girls at the mall, they all decided to grab something to drink before parting their ways and now they're are inside a milkshake smoothie shop.

They were talking about the gifts for Christmas that they had bought earlier and now they're onto Jennie's side, then they bombarded her questions about her and Lisa's relationship. Jennie answered them happily, but the question Jisoo just asked made her think for a while.

Why hadn't she and Lisa said their I love you'd yet?

"No, I'm afraid not". Jennie confessed and she took a sip as well. All their eyes are on Jennie now.

Who could believe that they never said their I love you's yet? I mean, they kiss, hug, hold hands and do all those couple stuff but they never said I love you to each other. That's..... surprising.

Irene cleared her throat. "Why haven't you? You two seemed to be inlove with each other".

Jennie shrugged. She didn't know why, honestly. But she wanted to though.

"Maybe I'm just waiting for the right time".

"But sometimes, you don't have to". Seulgi said and placed her empty cup on the table. "What if that right time you're waiting for won't come? Or what if something happened first before that perfect time happened? You can't turn back time. You'll regret waiting for the right time if it's already too late. You can't tell that person you love them if they're already gone".

All of their eyebrows furrowed especially Jennie's. What does that mean?

"Seulgi, what are you saying?".

She sighed. Maybe something slipped off from her unexpectedly. "I'm saying is, Jen, if you really love Lisa, why don't you tell her? Be the one to say it first, it doesn't matter as long as you tell her sooner". She then held Irene's hand. "I didn't regret telling Irene that I love her, and look where we are now. Happy and contented. We give each other love, we show it and we tell how much we love each other everytime. And our bond keeps getting stronger each day because of that".

Jennie stopped for a moment to think. She was right. Their relationship is going strong as ever, and it'll be more stronger if they both happen to tell each other how they truly feel.

She knows deep inside her, she already fell inlove with the blonde. She love her so much. She loves how Lisa wakes up every morning to cook for her, she loves how Lisa kisses every part of her face just to wake her up, she loves how the blonde cheers for her, she loves waking up next to her, she loves doing crazy things with her, she loves how the blonde dance Infront of her, she loves her golden locks, her dark brown eyes, her cheeks and kissable lips. She loves that something in Lisa that she can get to call hers, that thing always announces it's presence everytime they shared a heated moment, if you know what I mean. She loves every single thing about Lisa. She love Lisa and she got to tell her. Soon.

-

Jennie parked her car and went out and walked towards their apartment. Once she opened the door, she smelled the tasty aroma coming from the kitchen. She place the bags she was carrying aside and walked inside the kitchen, where she found Lisa only in her boxers shorts and sports bra. She tried her best not to moan at the sight. Lisa was so damn sexy.

She slowly made her way at her back and wrapped her arms around the blonde's waist which caught Lisa off guard. But once she realised that the only person that could barge in here and wrap her arms around her is non-other than Jennie.

Jennie places small kisses on the back of the blonde's neck and Lisa smirked, as she continued to finish her cooking.

"Whatcha' cooking hot stuff?". She said and Lisa can't help but chuckle. Jennie always tried to be cocky around her, but it doesn't work since she's so damn cute when she is.

"French fries and fried chicken. I was hungry and I didn't want to go out and miss your arrival so I decided to cook what's available in your fridge. I'll pay Mrs. Kim later". She smiled at Jennie. The brunette then hugged Lisa tighter.

"You're extra clingy today, may I ask why?". Lisa giggled as she placed the newly cooked fried chicken in the plate.

"I just missed you". Jennie said. "I didn't saw you this morning when I wake up and I'm not here when you've arrived. We didn't spend some time together today".

Lisa smiled. She missed Jennie too, but she didn't want to add anymore sadness so she just cupped Jennie's face and placed a kiss on her soft lips. They both shared passionate kiss. When they pulled away, both of them had a smile on their faces.

"Does that cover all of that up?". Lisa asked and Jennie acted as if she was thinking.

"Mmm, not much, I think I need more though". The blonde playfully shook her head and kissed Jennie again. When they pulled away, Lisa started to place kisses around Jennie's face down to her neck.

"Is that enough?". She asked huskily into the brunette's ear while she sucked her earlobe that made Jennie bit her lip.

She let out a chuckle before pulling away from Lisa's embrace. "Not quite. We'll continue this later, I'll just go get changed then we'll watch some movies while Lee eat your fried chicken, how does that sound?". The blonde nodded and Jennie smiled, pecking Lisa's cheek and she slowly made her way upstairs.

-

A few hours had passed, Jennie and Lisa cuddled up on the couch, watching Jumanji. The blonde's arm served as a pillow for Jennie's head as her other arm was draped around her torso. Jennie's back was facing Lisa's front and her arm was place above Lisa's hand.

When the TV showed the end credits, both of them remained in their position, staring at each other.

To Jennie, it was the perfect time to tell Lisa about her feelings, but something is holding her back.

As for Lisa, she didn't know what to say. The timing was perfect but she can't find the right words to say at the right time.

But suddenly, Jennie found the courage to speak up and Lisa realised the perfect words to say. Both of them took a deep breath before speaking.

"I love you". They said in unison. Both of them giggled when they realised what happened.

"You go first". Lisa said.

Jennie cleared her throat and started talking. "Lisa there are no words to explain how much I love you. At first, I didn't want to tell you yet since I'm not so sure about how I feel, but now I am. I love you and there's no other person in this planet that I could tell it too. I just... I love you Lisa Manoban".

Lisa's heart swelled. This was the first time that somebody had told her those three words that made the butterflies in her stomach go wild. She feel the same about Jennie.

"You know, I feel the same way about you". She said. "At first, I thought I just like you that much to make me feel like this. But I was wrong. I was inlove with you all along. I'm inlove with Jennie Kim". She said and without another word, she closed the gap between them and gave Jennie a kiss. Not just any kiss, but a kiss filled with passion and love.

The moment couldn't get any better.