Chapter 68

The Kims and Manobans were now gathered in Jennie's living room, patiently waiting for the countdown. Everybody was holding up their presents, waiting for it to be opened. Some have glasses in their hands, waiting to be drank. And some people just held each other's hand. Just like Lisa and Jennie.

"You two are so clingy". Hyung Jennie's uncle said playfully. "it's sickeningly cute". Yeri Lisa's cousin join which earn a smack from Lisa. Jennie giggles.

It would be just a few minutes more til'  Christmas and all of them are excited.

Hye-soo and Mara approached the two girls, holding up their present.

"I think our present can't wait till Christmas, so here you go!". Mara said and Hye-soo handed them a small envelope. Both of them were confused but took the envelope and immediately opened it. Their eyes widened when they read the letter inside.

"You bought us tickets for Paris?!?". Jennie shrieked and now all eyes were on them.

"Yes sweetie. Well, I take that you liked it". Hye-soo giggled and patted the brunette's head but Jennie had other plans. She engulfed her mother in a bone crushing huh and thanked her multiple time. Hye-soo just giggle and hugged her back.

On the other hand, Lisa kept her cool and thanked her mom properly. "Thanks for the ticket Mom but you didn't have to".

Mara smiled. "You girls deserve it anyways so enjoy it! Just bring back some souvenirs for me and your cousin, alright?". Lisa laughed and nodded.

"Okay, everyone settle down! We're about to start the countdown!". Chan-woo yelled and everyone started to form a small circle and waited for the countdown to start.

"Five, four, three, two, one! Merry Christmas". All of them cheered.

They hugged and greeted each other a Merry Christmas and everyone had smiles on their faces. Everybody was happy.

"Merry Christmas baby!". Lisa greeted Jennie.

"Merry Christmas love". Jennie replied and she slowly leaned in and captured the blonde's lips. They shared a passionate kiss and ice they pulled away, they stared at each other and smiled.

Then, each one of their family members gave them their present and they thanked them. After that, they opened it one by one.

"Okay the next gift that you guys need to open is mine". Hyung said. He handed Lisa a small box and medium sized box to his nephew. "Hope you both like it". He winked and sat on his previous seat.

"You go first". Lisa whispered into Jennie's ear but made sure to leave a kiss on the spot below Jennie's earlobe which earned a giggle from the brunette.

Jennie slowly pulled the ribbon and peaked inside the box only to be surprised to what was inside. Her cheeks were crimson red and suddenly closed the box when Lisa tried to peak inside.

"C'mon babe, lemme see what's inside". Lisa pouted when Jennie shook her head. That made her even more curious to what was inside.

"You open your box". Jennie said. "If you let me see what's inside yours. I'll show mine".

Lisa agreed, well she had no choice since Jennie got her so whipped. She took the box and placed it on her lap and untied the ribbon the opened the box. Her lips turned into a smirk when she realised why Hyung brought her that for a Christmas gift. He was telling her something that only she could understand.

"What did you get?". Chan-woo asked as he tried to look inside the box. Lisa proudly took what's inside and everyone's eyes widened.

"You got this innocent girl a new pair of boxers!". Hye-soo said and smack the back of Hyung's head.