Shes mad

I sat there not moving for about 45 minutes. I just couldn't stop thinking about Colby and if he was mad at me. And why Jake through me out. The thoughts just kept going over and over in my head.

What did I do?

Why is Jake so pissed? It's not like I made out with him...

Why?
WHy?
WHY?

My thoughts got cut off by the front door opening and talking.

"Colby! Were home," I heard Sam yell as they walked into the kitchen. Katrina walked in the living room and I scared her a little by just sitting there looking at the couch cushions.

"Oh hey Lily." Kat said walking over to me. I looked up and hugged her. I had water filling my eyes, but I couldn't cry.

"Hey," I whispered.

"Did you say hi to Colby. I think he is in his room," Kat said. I shook my head yes. "Well that's rude. He just left you out here by yourself." She said getting up and going over to Colbys door. She Knocked on the door. "Colby Brock get out here! Now!" She yelled. Sam walked into the living room and sat next to me.

"Hey Lils how are you doing?" Sam asked giving me a hug.

"Good good..." I looked over at Katrina in the hallyway, "Kat its fine just leave him alone," I said getting up and walking over to her.

When i got over to her she opened his door and yelled, "Colby Brock. What the hell!?!" She walked into his room.

I looked in and saw Colby sitting at his desk on his laptop with his headphones in. "What the hell?"He said. Looking at Kat.

"Why did you leave Lily alone in the livingroom. Did you even say hi to her?" She yelled.

"Yes i did. She was telling me how Jake kicked her out and now she has no were to go. I couldnt handle seeing her upset so i just got up and walked into here. I went onto my computer and was looking up places for her go and stay. I know she problay makes a good amount of money so i was looking for places she could stay." Colby said showing Katrina his computer.

"Oh..." KAt turned around to walk back out of the room then stoped and looked at me, "Wait a minute. Did you say Jake kicked her out and now she doesn't have anywhere to go? Dev called me and said that Jake was having friends over and you didn't want to sleep there becasue of his friends."

"Wait she didn't tell you?" I asked.

"No..." Katrina stormed passed me and passed Sam to. She went into the kitchen grabed her purse and keys. Walked out of the front door slamming it.

"Were is she going?!?" I yelled at Sam.

"I don't know but ill go catch up with her and get her to calm down." Sam said running to get her.

I stood there not knowing what to do. I just stood there looking at the hallway wall. I was keeping all my emotion inside me from today and i felt like i was going to burst. So I started to cry, and cry, and cry. I cried until i couldnt handle standing anymore. I slid down the wall until by butt was on the floor. I put my knees up to my chest. I just kept crying. Then someone sat down next to me. I looked over and saw Colby. He put his arm around my shoulders and tried to calm me down. I wouldn't stop crying. He put both arms around me and pulled me close to him. I leaned my head on his chest and was just crying into him.

"Shhh Shhh Its ok calm down." I heard Colby whisper against my head.

I calmed down a little so I wasn't crying anymore. "I'm sorry," I said looking up at Colby. I looked into his eyes. He had pretty ocean blue eyes you could get lost in. Then a thought triggered in my head.

HE IS FROM THE DREAM

THE GUY SITTING ON YOUR BED

KISS HIM!!!

I leaned up and he leaned down. We kissed each other. Then he pulled me onto his lap. I put my legs around his waste. He smiled into the kiss.

Then the front door opened.

.............................................

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Me and my boyfriend have been hanging out. I'm gonna post more soon.

Please vote and comment. Love you all.

Peace