Maya Gryan // The Hunger Games

[First Name]
Maya

[Middle Name]
Domitia

[Last Name]
Gryan

[Nicknames]
May

[Age]
18 years old

[Sexuality]
Bisexual

[District]
District 2

[Personality]
Maya is a very fierce and honest young lady. She says whatever comes up in her mind and she won't think about your feelings when she says them. She is a rude girl and very determinded. Too be honest, she is rather ruthless. She doesn't care about others and will do anything to get her way, doesn't matter if she has to get rid of the people in her way. She is definitely not afraid to kill, she won't hesitate.
She is very confident in herself and she is pretty selfish. She won't help you, unless there is something in it for her. And it has to be something good. Deep down, she can care for people but she just doesn't show it. She will always put up her cold bîtch act even though she might doesn't even want to act like that to you. But it's only a handful of people that she thinks about like that, you really must have done something to impress her. She is a rather fierce person. She can burst out sometimes at sudden moments when she doesn't like something and she gets mad. She is rather scared to show actual feelings and warmth. She is afraid that people will think that she is vulnarable and that they will take adventage of that so that's why she doesn't show it, not much. She does think very highly of herself. If you think you're better then her, oh then you're definitely on her bad side. She loves to show off and impress others, or when someone thinks they're better then her, to prove them wrong. When she has an opinion and you don't agree with her, then she will push through until you agree with het and change your mind, no matter how far she will have to go for it.

[Face Claim]
Daria Milky

[Face Claim]Daria Milky

[Strenghts]-Well trained

[Strenghts]
-Well trained. Maya has been training ever since she was young for the hunger games, meaning she is quite good with certain weapons and pretty strong/fast.
-Determinded. She knows what she want and she will do anything to get there. She won't care how she needs to do, she just does it.

[Weaknesses]
-Too confident. Maya is probably a little too confident for her own good. She thinks she can do anything if she wants to even though she might can't
-Cold and Trust. Maya doesn't show her feelings a lot, which means she comes across as very cold. She might feel comfortable with it but it's definitely a flaw of hers, people should have feelings. She also does it because she doesn't trust people very easily, so she doesn't want to let them in.

[Weapon of Choice]
Maya has definitely tried to train with as many weapons as she could but there are also weapons she does prefer. Her prefered weapons are throwing knives and swords. She is handy with them and knows how to use them.

[Backstory]
Maya comes from a very loving, yet different family. Yes, they cared for eachother but they are different then your standard loving family. Firs of all, look at how Maya is, she got raised this way. She has always been training, her whole life. She was the oldest of the family and she has always wanted to join the games. She has been training so she could volunteer once she got older. Her mother didn't always support her with the training part but went along with it. Her father had hoped for a boy to train but since Maya was so devoted to this, he decided to train her.

[Volunteer or Reaped?]
Volunteer

[Family]
Jameson Gryan // Father, Alive
Michella Gryan // Mother, Alive
Damon Gryan // Younger Brother, Alive
Esmay Gryan // Younger Sister, Alive
Dakota Gryan // Younger Sister, Alive
Dorian Gryan // Younger Brother, Alive

[Token]
Maya always has a ring around her finger that her father gave her when she was younger. It was a reward for her because she trained so hard. It's important to her and she always has it with her.

[Other]
N/A