6. London and Ryder/ Brooklyn and Dylan

London, Brooklyn, Dakota, Addison, Raleigh, Blaze, Travesty

London 18 and Ryder's 19 Relationship

Were now a year"-London. "Excitiingggg". Ryder jumped with joy and I kissed his cheek. "Your so beautiful". "No your so beautiful"-Ryder. "Heheheh so what's new in school" "jeez you sound like my parts, well, I start-up football, typical right, and trying to keep up with my grades and senior year, prom"."true". "Do we even wanna go to college". "Well it's up to you sweetheart, I can't make you do anything I'm just here to support"-Ryder "good answer". "This is why you keep me around" (he smiles) damn he's beautiful, his brown hair, blue eyes, black bomber jacket, blue jeans white vans..."umm are you alright sweets?" "yep just admiring you gorgeous". (he then leans over and kisses my forehead) "so hows your family?" "my siblings are doing pretty well, were a big family, only a few of us let have to finish high school and my younger siblings. Life..." "well, that's good". (he continues to eat) "i better get going my parents.." "truue or ...you can say your studying homework" (i then smile at him).

Brooklyn, 19 and Dylan 20

Brooklyn-"so how is college?" (quoting motion in the air) "its alright, whats upn with you?" "college is kinda tiring but I'm grateful, I get to spend my time with you". "So babe where do you wanna go to university?' or nah..." "I don't really know maybe pepperdine?" (continues eating my food) "I love how were double dating right now"-London looking across fromme, we all at the dinning room table. "Well fi you would have bought an apartment with me, we wouldnt have to?" "true, i will"-london. "So dylan where were we?" "um college?...actually what else do you wanna talk about?" "music". "Alright what tyoe of music beside chris brown d you like?" "rick james -super freak". "A few bands, oh selena gomez ,katy perry, ariana grande, demi lovato".