Staged Coffin

Sebastian dumped me on the mattress, smirking, "Shall I venture a question regarding where it is you dashed off too?"

"Um..." I pushed myself up on my elbows, debating on if I should say anything. I was so incredibly worked up just seconds ago over everything with Undertaker, only to have Sebastian very touch ground me, and now his eyes were working me up again in vastly distinct ways.

"Mafdet, do you relish provoking me?" Sebastian Removed one of his gloves with his teeth, making me gulp.

"You made me angry... I've been touchy all day." I eyed him while he discarded his tailcoat and vest.

"Has my 'Madam' started to demonstrate genuine sentiment?" He sounded amused though his face was smug.

"I took on a request thinking it would chill me out." I volunteered that knowledge in a moderately whiny pitch.

"Request?" Sebastian inquired as he shed his dress shirt.

"Something simple, spent the day at the library, investigating the client's family history." My sights were fixed on his chest as I spoke. He's performing his whole whisper and trap thing, collecting information from me. Ordinarily, that doesn't work on me, though presently its more than working.

"Pardon me, 'Wife,' however, I require that you receive punishment for running off." He took off his footwear while he unhitched his trousers.

"Sebastian, while being called wife is amusing, why are you calling me that?" I observed his fingers intimately as he forced his Trousers downward.

"Consider it a component of punishment."

"Part of th-" I was cut off by Sebastian's lips. Forcing me down toward the mattress as he shoved his tongue inside my mouth.

There must be something wrong with me because I love his punishments. Sebastian shifted his mouth to my jawline, peppering me with his kisses. Sebastian waisted no time to destroy my shorts at the crotch and roughly put in his finger electing instant moans from my mouth. I was instantly wet enough to coat Sebastian's fingers to the point of dripping down into his palm.

"I will be harsh with you' wife,' so you may continue to feel me within your quivering walls long after I have ravished it whilst every additional hole is stretched to the brim and oozing with my essence."

Something admittedly must be sinful regarding me because those words made me finish right then in there.

                                                                                                  OoO

That next morning Sebastian got Ciel ready to go to the circus for their test. It was amusing to think about Ciel pelted with rocks during that whole endeavor.

"What are you looking at?" Ciel said, annoyed.

"A little boy who can't smile." I laughed but cringed a bit after, laughing was somewhat painful. Sebastian kept his word about feeling it long after he was done with me. My whole body ached. While in bed, it was a pleasurable ache. However, once I was up and walking around, it differently wasn't pleasurable.

Ciel glared at me for about a minute before walking away for me.

"Smile, Smile's," I said to his back. Sebastian looked at me in concentration.

"Trust me, Sebastian, that statement will make you laugh later."

"Evil woman," Sebastian smirked, giving me a peck on the cheek as he walked out of the town-house with Ciel.