Hunger

Seething with rage, I ran from the house of one Lord Bourbon. I had waited for him or anyone really to return to the residence. He immediately admitted to establishing in the request so that he could meet with me. Lord Bourbon exposed so much to me tonight. The nerve of that asshat, Even after I told him to shut his trap, he just kept talking. Telling me things about myself and this world. Sebastian had mentioned the possibility of being from this world. That would mean that he was indeed aware of everything Lord Bourbon had informed me of and choose to leave that part out.

"DAMMIT!" I yelled as I made my way to the circus that was in town. It was Ciels' most recent assignment from the queen. I had to see Sebastian. I had to question if he knew. I had assumed that perhaps it was part of the act the way he was behaving, so out of character from what I read. He was an excellent butler because his contract required him to be. He never lied because his contract required that from him. The way he behaves with me, I had chocked up to Sebastian, thinking that he thought I needed that from him. I can assume all I want about things, but I would need to ask him face to face in reality. If he did know about the information, I'd be pissed. If he didn't, I'd have to decide if I felt like a replacement or not.

Landing just outside the circus, I waltz right in looking for Sebastian's tent. With the arch's timeline, he should be either in his tent with William or in Beasts, though I don't think he would be due to me being here. Act or no, I don't believe that he would, but still.

"Guess I should check his tent first." It didn't take me long to find the tent. I'm not sure I want to go in there and deal with William. Sighing, I took a deep breath and stepped inside. I didn't even make it two steps inside before William sent his Death Scythe right at me, grazing my leg on the lower portion of my caf.

Tsh "The hell you damn reaper," I gritted my teeth as I spoke. William was wearing that ridiculous white and blue striped pajama set, He was wearing gloves even in bed. I recalled that he didn't seem to react to me before during the Jack the Ripper case.

"What are you doing here, witch?" William drew his glasses upward from the makeshift side table to his face to put them on. His face contoured into a glare, but as he looked at me, it was only a second, but the surprise was there in his eyes. It was quickly hidden behind the glint in his glasses. I'm not sure if I should be surprised by the fact that he knows I'm a witch.

"Looking for my Demon," I said in a sultry voice, popping my hip to one side, placing my hand on my hip. William is acting normal, so I'll do the same.

"Your demon?" William stood up, retracting his Death Scythe.

"Yes, I'm sure you remember me from the Jack the Ripper Case."

"I do ... What would a witch want with a collared demon?" Williams glare turned into a grimace.

"William dear, He's my mate, of course," I said matter-of-factly.

"Disgusting." William sneered at me. Walking up to William, I trailed my pointer finger down his pajamaed chest. In the manga, he wouldn't let anyone willingly touch him. His hate of demons made him almost mess up a performance here at the circus. So why then is he allowing me to get so close?

"You only say that because you're clearly only friends with your hand." one hand still on my hip, I winked at him. Williams's look was priceless even if it only lasted a mere second before he pushed me away with his scythe.

"Coupling with such a creature is beneath a witch." William spits the words out full of venom. Williams Scythe clamped onto my blouse at my left shoulder, but he hadn't cut me.

"William T. Spears, are you worried for me?" I stepped forward, pushing against his scythe. William had a blank look on his face.

"Worried? Why would I be worried?" William retracted his scythe, fixing his glasses. Smirking at William, I tilted my head to the side, bringing my pointer finger up to rest on my lips.