Chapter 4

Its been a couple of weeks maybe even a month since I met that girl in the bathroom. I haven't made any moves to go and talk to her and she hasn't either, all communication limited to quick glances and bona fide smiles. I try to keep my distance since she's always surrounded by a parade of people and the thought of going over there makes my pits sticky with sweat. Its like shes never alone except for when she's in the bathroom so that's where I'm hiding waiting.

The bathroom door swings open and the sound of sneakers sliding on the floor hits my ears. I look under the stall to see what type of shoes they are since she wears the same ones all the time. Their Converse with drawn-on stars scribbled all over them with the word biddy as an accent. They're pretty tacky if you ask me. I pushed open the stall door and walked up to her. Like last time, she was leaning over the sink, looking into the mirror, and applying an extra coat of lip-gloss.

Compared to me she was pretty tall, maybe about 5'9, her eyes were slanted, she had a mole on her top lip and her skin tone was fluorescent orange. She didn't spare me a glance as she began to speak.

"So you stalking me now?" I shook my head.

"You're just impossible to avoid."

"I get that a lot."

"I bet you do."

"What is that suppose to mean?" She snarled, looking at me through the corner of her eye. I flushed, it was obviously hard to tell though. I bit my lip thinking about my response I don't want to hurt her, I have no idea what she's capable of and I don't feel like making any enemies.

"Are... you... scared to be alone?" I hesitated to look at my feet instead of looking at her face. She 'tsked' before turning her body towards mine, now having full attention on the conversation. I still didn't look at her but I could tell she was looking at me, I could feel her eyelashes fluttering over my skin.

"Don't pretend you know anything about me,"

"You are aren't you-"

"How do you figure?" I looked at her, telling her all of the observations I made during the period of time we didn't speak. She snickered, "So you were stalking me." I didn't respond which made her laugh even louder.

"You're one creepy bitch, you know that?"

"More or less." Our laughter died down and she started for the door before pausing.

"You're right though, I am scared to be alone."

"Why?"

"You'll find out sooner or later." And with that, she left.

^***^***^***^***^

Sorry, this was supposed to go up yesterday TvT...