Larry Stylinson- Can't Hide It Chapter 12

Louis sat on the couch, sticking his bottom lip out in a pout. Liam sighed and wrote on the erase board: "I'm sorry Lou, but it's not my fault you're deaf!" Louis huffed and rolled his eyes. Then Harry and Niall walked into the house, groceries in their hands. "Hey Liam! How's Lou doing?" Niall asked, setting the groceries down on the kitchen table. Liam sighed. "He's pouting because he can't hear Glee on TV." Niall rolled his eyes and started putting things away. Zayn walked downstairs and smiled at the boys. "Hey guys!" He said then saw Louis upset. "What's wrong with him?" He asked, pointing to Louis. "He can't hear the TV." Liam said and Zayn walked over and sat down next to him on the couch. He picked up the TV remote and went to the settings for the TV, and put subtitles on the screen. Zayn smiled as he saw Louis begin to read the subtitles as he watched the show. Zayn turned to Liam. "Why didn't I think of that?" Liam asked himself. Zayn smirked. "Sometimes I question if you're the smart one in this group." He said, standing up and walking into the kitchen to help Niall. Harry chuckled and sat down next to Louis, who smiled at him. Harry leaned over and pecked Louis on the cheek, causing the older boy to smile wider. He continued to watch TV as Harry snuggled up to him. "We got mobbed by millions of fans! It was insane!" Niall exclaimed, laughing. Harry chuckled. "I know right. And guys, the fans stole my tie!" He said, pointing to his empty shirt collar. The boys laughed and Louis felt Harry's body move as he laughed. Louis looked around at the other boys laughing, but it was a shame he couldn't hear them. What were they talking about? "And then, one fan got so crazy, she pantsed Niall!" Harry said, laughing even harder. Tears were coming to Liam's eyes, he was laughing so hard. Louis felt so left out. He sighed and Harry looked down at him. "What's wrong?" Harry mouthed to him. He just shrugged, avoiding Harry's gaze. Harry reached up slightly, to make Louis look at him, but then he decided not to. He turned his head towards the TV and tried to pay attention but he knew something was bothering Louis. 

"Hey Haz, we're going out tonight for a guys' night out! Wanna come?" Zayn asked, peeking his head into Harry's room to find Harry and Louis cuddling on the bed. "What about Lou?" Harry asked, nodding his head down towards the Louis, who had his face buried in Harry chest. "You don't have to go." Zayn explained, his smile drooping a little. "I'm sorry but I'm not going. I can't leave Louis." Zayn nodded and walked out. Louis snored softly into Harry's bare chest and Harry kissed his head. 

~2 am~

Niall, Zayn, and Liam walked out of the bar. Luckily none of them were drunk because each of them had only about 2 shots of vodka. They walked over to Zayn's car and climbed in. "Wow, this night was awesome! What do you guys wanna do now?" Niall asked, excitedly. Liam laughed. "Niall, it's two in the morning." 

"Okay, Daddy Direction, what should we do?" Zayn asked, laughing. Liam rolled his eyes and thought for a moment. "How about we go down to the boardwalk?" He suggested, smiling. Zayn shrugged and started up the car and drove down to the boardwalk. They all climbed out of the car and walked down a very long dock until they finally made it to the end. It was so dark and the moon's reflection shone on the surface of the lake. "You wanna jump in?" Niall asked, smiling at the two others. "Are you insane?!" Liam asked, shocked. It was a long fall down because the dock was so high up above the lake. "There are pointy rocks down there!" Liam complained, pointing down at the lake. Zayn shrugged and started stripping until he was down to his boxers and Niall did the same. "Are you with us or not?" Niall asked, looking over at Liam. Liam looked back and forth from Niall, to Zayn, to the lake, nervous. "Oh come on! Don't be such a pussy Liam!" Zayn pushed. Liam sighed and began to take his pants off. "I'm going to regret this." He muttered after he was down to his boxers. "You guys go first." Zayn offered, backing away form the others to give them some room. Niall grabbed Liam's hand and they walked to the very edge of the dock together. Liam swallowed hard and Niall began to count. "3...." Niall began and Liam tensed up. "....2....." Liam shut his eyes. ".....1!" Niall shouted and the two boys jumped off of the edge. Zayn eyes widened. He couldn't believe they did it. "Well, I'm not going to leave them alone down there!" Zayn said to himself as he ran and he finally jumped off. He caused a big splash and he resurfaced, laughing. But then he looked around and couldn't find Liam and Niall. "Guys?"