First High School Party (First of Many Filler Chapters)

I walked away from Michael's car to my house... next door. With a turn of the door, I entered the empty house, depositing my backpack and shoes by the door. I walked to the kitchen, Scarlett following close behind me.
    "I know you've given more thought to what goal you wish to follow," Scarlett began, "so what will it be?"
    "I don't know," I responded coolly, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. I trudged into my room, cellphone in my back pocket. Taking a swig of water, I pulled the phone from my pocket. Like magic, it dinged with a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey!

Me: Who's this??

Unknown: Jenna silly!

Me: Oh! What's up?

Jenna: I gave Chloe, Brooke, Rich, and Jake your number!

Me: Oh, wow... ok

Jenna: Omg! So sorry I didn't ask you first!

Me: No, it's cool, I guess!

Jenna: Well, Chloe's about to call you! See you soon! ;)

Me: Um.. ok...

    I clicked on Ricky's contact that I forgot I had. My mother gave it to me a few days before leaving.

Me: So, I want to go to a friends today, and I was wondering if I could use the other car in the driveway?? I wanted to wait a day before I started using up your gas and stuff lol

Ricky: I guess that's fine sweetie...

    I set the phone down, laying onto the bed. I stared to the ceiling, thoughts of popularity, squips... Michael. Then my phone rung once again.
    "It's Chloe Valentine," Scarlett informed me. I sat up with a sigh, answering the phone.
    "Hey there!" I chirped with fake enthusiasm.
    "Omigod, Amanda! So, there's a back to hell party at Jake's tonight, and you have to go!"
Back to hell?
    "Back to school," Scarlett told me.
Oh. Right.
    "Yeah, totally! Text me Jake's address, and I'll be there," I exclaimed.
    "See ya soon!" I hit the red button at the bottom of the screen, ending the call.
    "So... what do I where?" I asked Scarlett.
~
    I slammed the car door of Ricky's spare car, my blouse swaying in the slight wind. My tight, ripped jeans hugged my waist, and my high heeled strapped sandals clicked against the ground.
    "Brooke! Chloe!" I called, attempting to run in the heels. "Holy shit, this house is huge!"
    "Bigger than Derek's house?" Jenna raised her brows.
    "Who's?" Chloe asked.
    "Oh, right! So," I began, gathering everyone's attention, "The hottest guy at my old school, Derek, threw all these parties. His family was hella loaded, and they always went on business trips. His major parties were always in the summer. He had these huge fucking pool parties. Last summer, his alleged, best friend, Luke, dared him to jump off his roof into the pool. Before he could jump, Luke pushed him off the roof because he was in love with Derek's girlfriend. Derek broke one leg, an arm and, like, three ribs! When he got better, he beat the shit out of Luke."
"Damn, sounds like I need to up my game," Jake said, sauntering outside. "Hey, Amanda," Jake smiled.
"Hi." I smiled too, looking into his eyes.
"What are we doing still outside?" Rich shouted, walking out the door.
I laughed, "Come on, we should probably head inside." The six of us walked into the house, music blaring. Rich and Jake walked off, Jenna rushing ahead, listening for gossip, I stayed with Brooke and Chloe.
Brooke grabbed a red solo cup, holding it out to me, "Beer. Your not going to pass out this time, right?"
I let out a nervous laugh, "No, I'm not that much of a light weight."
Chloe smirked, "Prove it."
"Fine." I smiled, grabbing the cup of beer. I raise the plastic cup, tipping it to the air, before downing the entire drink. I placed the cup down dramatically.
"Alright," Chloe handed me another cup. Before I knew it, two cups became four. I was on my fifth, Brooke and Chloe cheering, when the alcohol kicked in and I had to pee.
"I'll be right back!" My voice slurred as I yelled over the music. I danced my way to the bathroom, grabbing a sixth cup of beer from the counter. The alcohol burned as it went down my throat. I threw the door open, kicking it shut with my foot. My feet tapped against the tile to the beat of the music outside the door. I set the cup down, my squip materializing beside me.
"You seem h-ha-happy," Scarlett stammered out.
"Why do you sound funny?"
"A-Alcohol messes up my c-c-circuits," Scarlett explained.
"Oh." A giggle bubbled from my mouth. "That makes sense."
"You seem to h-have one g-goal pr-prioritized."
I spun around excitedly, "This is my life! I love this!"
"Thoughts t-tend to be truer w-when one is intoxicated."
"Yeah?"
"You seem to h-have decide w-which goal you w-wish to peruse."
"I want to be popular!" I squealed.
"V-Very well. Michael M-Mell will not be p-part of your g-goal," Scarlett's voiced continued to glitch.
"No!" I scolded. "I want to be popular! But I want to stay friends with Michael... don't.... don't block him from me. Let me say hi to him in the halls. Let me smile at him... please?"
Scarlett looked hesitant, before agreeing, "F-Fine." She held her hand out, "Deal?"
I grabbed my cup, taking a small sip. Scarlett's body began to glitch, her voice not being the only thing impaired. "Deal," I said, shaking her hand. I closed my lips around the cup, drinking the last of the liquid. I lowered the cup, watching as Scarlett vanished. I quickly used the bathroom, leaving the cup behind after washing my hands.
Exiting the bathroom, I heard someone call my name, "Yo, Amanda!"
"Richie! Richie Rich Rich!" I drunkenly slurred. I swung my arm around his shoulder.
Equally, if not more drunk, he threw an arm over my own shoulder, "Let's play Beer Pong!"
"Hell yeah!" I shouted, following him outside to a folding table filled with plastic cups of beer.
"Manda Panda!" Brooke squealed.
"Brooke! Hi!" I yelled excitedly. I walked to the table with Rich, standing in between him and Jake, with Chloe, Brooke, and Jenna on the opposite team. Looking at the cups of bear, I began to panic. I had never played beer pong. It would have been great to have my squip to tell me what to do. It was like Rich could tell I was drowning. He quickly and quietly explained the rules to me.
"Alright, who's ready to play?" Jake shouted.
"Whoo!" Everyone exclaimed in reply. Each of us took our turns tossing ping pong balls and chugging beer. Eventually time ticked by, and other drunk teenagers left. The game was finally over and we all stumbled into the house.
"Who wants shots?" Chloe asked, walking to what seemed to be a liquor cabinet.
I was about to decline, before deciding, "Um, I do!"
"Fuck yeah!" Rich shouted.
"It's a damn good thing my parents aren't coming back anytime soon," Jake laughed. We all walked to the counter as Chloe pulled out a bottle of whiskey and shot glasses.
"Let's do this shit," Chloe smirked.
~
I struggled to sit, my head feeling like it was splitting in two. I opened my eyes, an unfamiliar room adjusting to my vision. I looked down to the couch I was laying on, then to the other sleeping teenagers sprawled across the living room. I felt around for my phone, finally finding it under one of the couch cushions. My alarm would go off in 2 minutes. My feed was filled with several messages from Ricky. I mentally slapped myself.