Chapter 4

I was so annoyed at Zuly who the fuck does she think she is telling me we're best friends uhhhggggg!

Belle:"What's up with you?" Rachel:"Have a wild guess." Belle:"Zuly?" Rachel:"Yep." Belle:"I was guessing." Rachel:"Well your guess was correct." Belle:"So what did she do this time?" Rachel:"Well the pricipal told me to show the new boy around his name is James and he is super hot, so I obviously agreed and we got each others numbers and shit and then he asked could we skip the tour so he could go to his girlfriend, so I said sure even though I was heartbroken he had a girlfriend but hey I was expecting her to be nice and then we get there and his girlfriend turns out to be-" Belle:"Zuly?" Rachel:Yes! And then she says we're best friends and when I left she gave me a death glare!" Belle:" Honestly what's new she's a bitch but hey it's probably only gonna last a week." Rachel:" What is? " Belle: 🤦‍♀️" The relationship!" Rachel:" Ohhhh, you really think so? " Belle:" It's Zuly." Rachel:" Yeah I guess." Belle:" Anyways I have to go the bus is here, bye." Rachel:" Bye."

James:" Hey, Rachel!" Rachel:" Oh hey, James!" James:"I was thinking we could maybe go on a date at a restaurant or something tomorrow?" Rachel:"But you have a girlfriend." James:"I'm sorry about this and I know she's your best friend but Zuly and I broke up..." Rachel:"Oh I'm sorry..." James:It's fine, I should be sorry she's your best friend." Rachel:" No, she forced me to say that." James:" So is that a yes then??" Rachel:" S-sure I mean YES!" James:" Okay I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6:30pm." Rachel:" Okay bye!" James:"Bye!"

*Time Skip*

Belle:"So you're telling me you're going  on a date with him in 2 hours?!" Rachel:"Yeah!" Belle:"Then start getting ready!" Rachel:"Okay."

What Rachel wears:

Rachel puts on a bit of concealer, lip gloss and mascara then she walks out the door to see James pull up in his Alfa Romeo 4c

To be continued......