Chapter 5

James:"Hey Rachel not even gonna lie you look hot." Rachel:"Oh, thank you!" *blushes* James:"So I decided that we could go to some retro restaurant, then to the beach and then if we have time I'll take you to one of my favourite spots to go to." Rachel:"Sounds fun."

Actually it sounded more than fun but I can't freak out on my first date with him!

You arrive at the restaurant....

James:"Honestly I might just order some fries."  Rachel:"Hahaha." Waiter:"Hi, can I take your orders."

You then realised the waiter was your ex.... Scott.....

James:"I'll take the fries."  Scott:"How about for the beautiful lady who definitely changed since the last time I saw her..." Rachel:"The same." Scott:"Okay, that should be ready soon." *Scott walks away* James:"Do you know him???" Rachel:"No." James:"Okay it's just he was really flirting with you." Rachel:"Really?, or is someone jealous?? " James:" I gotta admit I am a little bit..."

*after you finish your food you head to the beach*

James:"You did pack stuff for the beach, right?" Rachel:"Yeah." James:"Okay good."

James ran into the sea and you refused to go in so he picked you up and threw you in, then he started splashing you with water you did this for another hour or so before you were freezing, then because you were wearing a dress that ain't warm, James gave you his hoodie which looked like this:

The hoodie was so long that it covered the whole dress.

James:"So now I should take you to 'the spot'." Rachel:"Yeah."

They got to 'the spot' and it was a lake that shone in the moonlight....

Rachel:"Wow this really is beautiful...."  James:"Yeah. So I've been meaning to do this all day......"

James leans in and your lips are just about to lock when you realise this would be your first kiss because you and Scott went on dates, held hands and hugged but that's it.....

Rachel:"I'm sorry I can't do this..." James:"I mean it's getting late I should drive you home..."

The car ride home was silent.... As soon as you got home you went straight to bed....

To be continued......