❝ meet the group❞

frjohnson ❛ admin, founder❜

Hey everyone! My name is Faith, my pronouns are she/her/hers, and I'm 19. I love writing and the novel I am working on right now is a dark paranormal story that uses fantasy to explore the concept of addiction and power, etc. I am a college student currently studying to be teach the future youth of America, so I can be busy, but I always make time for my friends! 

Meghan_Mars ❛ senior member ❜

I'm Meghan/Meg. She/her. I'm from Ireland and I'm currently working on a fantasy book about a travelling storyteller in a changing land.

Bluescape ❛ senior member ❜

Hi everyone! My name is Tay, but people on Wattpad tend to call me Blue. My pronouns are she/her and I am currently in my mid 20s attending school, so the business comes in waves! I am partial to writing fantasy stories and have been working on the same project for the last 6 years, so excited to get this gosh darn project done with! 

VJParke ❛ senior member ❜

Hey there! Nice to meet you all. I've go by Vi and I'm a single mom. I have a little munchkin who's one and he's busy so writing is hard sometimes. Which is why I'm here! I need some people to get my butt into gear when I'm tired and want to avoid writing. I just turned 24 in December. Generally I write fantasy, but currently I am branching out and trying my hand at a romantic mystery/thriller (cause what spells out I love you better than a good ol' fashion murder, am I right?)

StoryWritersNeverLie ❛ senior member ❜

Hello, hello!I'm Sierra and my pronouns are she/her. I like to believe I'm an easy going person who's as kind as a fluffy kitten but as shy as a... well whatever's shy lol. I'm horrible when it comes to keeping a conversation going but I love talking at the same time.In my 20s and working hard to get one or two books published before I hit 25 . I always have stories in my mind and can never stop thinking long enough to write one.

peachylost ❛ senior member ❜

Hi! My name is Aryn and I'm here to tear stuff up. (Just kidding.) I've been on Wattpad for um...longer than I probably should admit. I'm 19 and on break from college right now. I'm really talkative and I send too many emojis (but they're so fun). I like to both read and write.

LigerCat ❛ senior member ❜

Hi, I'm Michelle and my pronoun is she. I'm a somewhat quiet person, so I might not always jump into the conversions. I'm a fanfiction writer, and while I might someday write some original stories, I have no plans to go professional so I rather write what I enjoy writing over something I can say is 100% my own.
I have three cats. I'm nineteen. I've been on Wattpad since 2014. I'm kind of running out of ideas of what to type...

fallynsinclair ❛ senior member ❜

Hi everyone! My name is Fallyn! My pronouns are she/her and I'm a 22 year old college students who's loved reading and writing since I was a little girl. I'm a proud dog mommy of a pup named Pooka Bear, so most of my time is split between school and her. I usually like to write YA and General Fiction, though I like to read almost everything. I'm a big fan of fantasy books, but find it hard to write them myself. I hope to get to know each and everyone of you, personally and through your writing!

 SylviaWolfe ❛ junior member ❜

Hello! I'm Sylvia, but you can call me V! I'm writing a TV screenplay at the moment, but also do fan fiction. 

dystopial ❛ junior member ❜

Hi! I'm Alkippe, or Kip, as most people call me. My pronouns are she/her, I'm in the EST time zone, and I'm a full-time student, which feels like the worst but probably isn't as bad as I think it is. I'm a prolific writer, reader, and aficionado of words big and small. I'll read just about anything, but I write primarily YA, romance, and science fiction. I'm bisexual and a hopeless romantic, so throw your love plots and subplots in my direction, please—I also happen to be an aggressive comment spammer.