Epilogue

Kuya Sed, Ate Hyacinth and Crystalline throw a congratulation party for us.

Well, I was the luckiest man now.

Despite of whatever happen between the both of us, a very great news was spill.

Reagan was 3 weeks pregnant for our first baby.

I was too happy when Crystalline announce it.

"PJ? Thank you!"

I pull her against my chest and hug her tight.

"No, wife! Thank you! Thank you that you didn't gave up and thank you for giving me a greatest gift. Thank you for carrying our baby."

I raise her chin and shower her lips with small kisses.

"I love you, Wife!"

"I love you too, PJ!"

I once again hug her and kiss her head.

God, I'm so grateful.

"PJ? Sa tingin mo ba? Wala nang manggugulo sa atin?"

I look at her eyes. Nababakas doon ang pag-aalala.

"Wife, we have our baby now. Just like Jesus Christ he is our savior."

Weeks had past and our love for each other come stronger and stronger.

Nakaupo lang kami ni Reagan sa sofa. Kakapahinga lang namin pagkatapos nyang mag-yoga.

Sabi kasi ni Crystalline,  makakabuti daw sa kanya iyon pati na rin sa baby.

We are watching a tv program but since it was in commercial break, I busied myself stroking Reagan's hair and looking at her innocent face.

Napatingin kami parehas sa tv ng may lumabas na Flash News.

Medyo magulo at maingay ang paligid. Madaming camera ang nagkikislapan.

Sino ba yang paparating?

Famous Model come back? Sinong model yan?

"It was Hannah!"

Dinig kong sabi ni Kuya Sed at Ate Hyacinth.

Hindi ko maalis ang tingin sa tv. She was now a famous model and her name is Hazel not Hannah.

"P-PJ?"

Napatingin ako kay Reagan.

Kitang kita ang takot sa mukha nya.

I hug her and she did the same.

"My b-baby!"

"No, I won't let anyone hurt you. Papatayin muna nila ako bago ka nila mahawakan."

"I think, nakaalis na si Hannah sa Hell." Crystalline said.

Nasa may pinto sya at mukhang kakadating lang. Kasama na nyang pumupunta dito ang manliligaw nya.

Well, Ate Hyacinth and Kuya Sed was quietly working about their relationship and I can see they are doing good.

"How can you say so?" I ask

"Duh! We've been there, pretty boy. Alam na alam namin ang mata ng mga nakakawala doon." She roll her eyes heavenwards.

"At least, she was free now!" Sabi ng manliligaw nya.

Ang alam ko, alam nya lahat ng pinagdaanan ni Crystalline at walang kaso sa kanya yun.

At least sa sinabi ni Crystalline, napanatag ang loob ko.