home world around 5000 years

Pink diamond arrived on home world to discuss  the rebel situation on earth. Little did the other diamonds know this would be her last time on home world.
Pink looked down at her pearl and said
Pink:"Pearl?"
Pearl: "Yes my diamond"
Pink:" I need you to inform blue that I'm here."
Pearl:"yes my diamond"
Pearl left  to inform blue that pink was there. Blue diamond was about 3000 years older than pink. He was the third oldest diamond. Pink and blue  had been  what humans called dating for 400 years. Pink  looked at the door waiting nervously on blue for a last night of passion before she returned on earth and faking her shattering. None of the other diamonds  knew she was really  rose quartz and the crystal gem expect for pearl didn't know she was pink diamond.
Pink walked down the hall toward her quarters to wait for blue. As she enter the room. Pearl  enters to announce when blue will  be there.
Pink/rose:"how long?"
Pearl:"about 5 minutes"
Pink:"thank you pearl"
Pink sat on her bed waiting  for blue. 20 minutes  later Blue diamond  a musclar male diamond  that  was know for his emotional  power walked in.
Blue:" hey"
Pink:" your 15 minutes late"
Blue:" I'm here  ain't I. So what did you want"
Pink:"you know what  I want"
Pink winked at blue. Blue blushes  and pink laughs
Blue:" pearl you and pinks  pearl go somewhere else for a while"
Blue pearl:" yes my diamond" he and pearl left the room.
Blue walks to pink and sat down.
Blue:"we're alone do you want to..?
Pink:" no shit"
Blue pulled her closer in a heated kiss. Pink started to unbutton his shirt. As he started to play with  her stars cosmos.
Pink broke from the kiss  and went down to give blue a space job.
He screamed in pleasure. Pink sat up.
Blue:"are you ready"
Pink:"yes"
Blue and pink had sex for 30 minutes before a light  engulf them. When the light disappeared  they had fused in to
Pink/blue diamond. You might say purple  diamond  but no. This fusion looked like garnets first fusion form.
Blue/Pink:"damn it"
Pink:"so how do we..?"
Blue:" unfuse? We can just sleep it off"
Pink:"ok"
Blue/Pink went  to  sleep around 3 am earth time they unfused. This had woke blue who quietly got up got dressed and left.
Pink slept for a long time. She woke to find blue was gone and pearl was standing by the bed. With a stressful  look on her
Face
Pink/rose:"pearl  whats wrong."
Pearl: "yellow and white plan to attack earth  in 12 weeks to kill the life forms.
Pink sat up" we have to do something"
Pearl:what can we do"
Pink:" we go back to earth we can tell the other diamonds that we'll  be building an army to fight rose and the rebel.
Pearl: " Yes my diamond "
Pink:" let's go now"
Pearl:"n-now?"
Pink:"yes now before blue  makes me stay"
Pink got up and got dressed. Walked  out of the room and heard to her leg ship with pearl trailing along. When they got to the ship. Pink looked  out at her  home planet and sighed. She then looked at blue's arm ship and a tear  escaped her eye.
She shook it off as she got on the pink leg ship. As  quickly as they  had got there they left for earth.  As home world became  smaller  and smaller. 
Pearl  looked  up at her diamond and asked
"So what's the plan "
Pink:"rose will shattered me"
Pearl:"eh what but you are rose"
Pink :"I know that's why  we're  going to fake my shattering:
Pearl" oh ok then"
They arrived on earth landing  in  a  desert. Pink and pearl got her palquin and heard toward Korea where they would  fake pinks  shattering  in 9 weeks.

A. N.... Update... Wow it's been  about 3 months. If you know me personal or through social media  or YouTube like family for example mom.