The kindergarten

It had been  two weeks since rose reformed as rose quartz.
Rose and pearl waited for the geode to hatch. Rose had injected them in to the kindergarten dirt .
As garnet a new crystal gem  predicted that 3 new gems would form in the next 24 hours.
After a little  while the  ground started to shake.
Rose and pearl  looked  at each other  as a baby purple  diamond  and a baby lapis crawled through  a small hole as rose and pearl  waited for the last grade to hatch. A sound  came from the east pearl looked towards the sound. A look of fear washed over the pale gem as she saw 4 home world gem. Rose and pearl ran to the nearest warp pad warping  out of there as quickly as possible. Baby lapis struggle with rose  falling out of her hands.
Rose"no Lapis"
Pearl "she'll be fine"
Rose"I hope your right"
Pearl and rose arrived at the crystal gem hide out.
Garnet was unfused. In her place were two small gem ruby  a short   red gem and sapphire a blue gem. Ruby was yelling something  about it can't  be  it can't be. Sapphire  was froze with a look of shock.
Rose" sapphire  what's wrong."
Ruby" the diamond are going  to  attack the  gems on earth."
Rose" we need to find lapis."
Pearl "and The third gem hadn't formed let"
Sapphire" she won't form until  after the attack she'll  be  safe. As far lapis which I assume she's  a  baby like this little here..... she's  been taken by home world."
Rose fell  to her knees and asked the blue gem" is she okay"
Sapphire "yes" for now she thought.
The crystal  gems would fight with home world  for 3 weeks before sapphires predictions came true. As the white,blue and yellow  light came closer rose summoned her shield making  it  huge as she pulled garnet, pearl,and purple close to her saving them from  the  attack.
When the light faded as rose looked out she saw what could only be corruption. They sat in horror as fellow  crystal gems and home world start  to reform as hideous  monsters.
Rose"this horrible"
Pearl"what  do we do"
Sapphire" not much  we could  do" scaring rose and pearl who hadn't seen garnet unfused
Pearl"what why not?
Rose"because only the diamond can cure them"
Pearl"then what do we do with them"
Rose" I can try to heal them but like  sapphire said it will take the diamonds to cure them."
Rose looked down at baby purple who was fast asleep in her arms. Rose didn't want the others to know but she was scared. Not just for her  but for them and the sleeping baby in her arms