Aishiteru

Ahn yujin.pov

"Yah,Yujin!"I heard someone called me.I turned back and its..

"Yena unnie,what is it?"

"Your future girl are looking for you.You better go or else,"

Yena unnie know my crush and lucky for me,I'm close to her.

I didn't say goodbye but I just left cause I'm whipped for my future girl.

"Ahn Yujin where were you?!"

"Mianhae Minguri,I had just went to the library again,"

"It's fine.Anyway,I wanna tell you something,"

I had my hopes up.I think she's about to confess.I knew it.She went closer and whispered to my ear,

"I'm with Chaewon now!"

That 4 words just like a sharp knife stab me deep into my heart.I felt like I wanna cry but luckily someone called me,

"Ahn Yujin!Have you forgot about our lunch date?!!"

It's WONYOUNG?!!! The queenka of the school!But what does she mean about the lunch date?!And how does she know my name?!

I agree the fact that she's pretty and cute but I like Minju unnie more.

"Looks like you had a date.Well,guess I have to go.Have fun and goodluck,"said Minju unnie.

Meanwhile Wonyoung grab my left hand and intertwined with her hand.

"We will.Let's go Yujinnie,"said Wonyoung and dragged me to a place away from the crowds.

As we arrived,she let go of my hand.

"You have a lot to explain," I said to her.

"Okay fine but at least thank me cause I saved you from crying in front of the crowds,"

"THANK YOU,is that enough?now explain,"

"Well I just blurted the lunch date cause I can't think of any other excuse.Second,I overheard your name so that's why I know your name if you're confused on how I got your name.Lastly,I guess you know who I am already so no need of introduction.A sincere thank you would do but you don't seem to appreciate my help,"

She was about to walk away but stopped after I say

"Thank you,"

"Your welcome.Now that's better than your forced thank you,"

She turned back to me and say,

"I guess that Minju is your crush right,"

I nodded.The word Minju made me remember that Minju is with Chaewon now and I cried.

If only I confessed earlier...

I was shooked when Wonyoung hugged me.

"It's okay,let it all out.I'm here for you,"the words comforted me.

Ever since that day I became close to Wonyoung.

We act like we're dating because of the news about Wonyoung said about lunch date with me went viral.

Many students happy for us even though we don't date but some said that I just want to be famous.Everytime I heard that Wonyoung would close my ear and said to me that the people are just jealous or I don't have to listen to them.

I'm happy that I met her.

For Yena's case,she was shooked about the news but I explained to her and she understand.

"Ahnpuppy,what are you thinking,"Wonyoung said to me.

Yup,she gave me nickname as Ahnpuppy cause she said that it sound cute and I look like a puppy🐶.Because of that I also gave her nickname as giant baby cause she is taller but younger than me so we're even.

"I'm thinking about you,"

"Aish,you're so cheesy,"

"Yup only for you,"

"Do you know that there are japanese students gonna exchange here,"Wonyoung ignored my cheesy line

"Yup,I heard about it.Waeyo?"

"Can you teach me some of the japanese language?"

"Hmm where to start?follow what I say okay,"

She nodded eagerly.

"Say ai,"

"Ai,"

"Shi,"

"Shi,"

"Te,"

"Te,"

"Ru,"

"Ru,"

"What does it spell?"

"Aishiteru,"

"Good,cause I love you too,"

"Huh?"

I just laugh at her cause she's cute when she's confused.

I just realized that I fell for the giant baby.