Mrs. Dense,Do You Know Love?

Wonyoung.pov

"*Sigh* until when are you gonna keep on doing this?"asked Nako unnie.

"I told you unnieee, I'll do this until she notice my love for her,"I answered.

"Wonyoung,we know that you love her that much but she's dense.You have to tell her right away than giving her clues,"said Kkura unnie.

"We're not burdening you,but kkura unnie is right,"Hyewon unnie agreed.

"I know,"I replied

Yujin,why do you have to be this dense.I'm being obvious but how come you didn't know?

I gave you hearts everytime you looked at me.When you glanced at me,I'm already stared at you for a long time.I clinged around you but I never do the same to another person.I looked at you in a different way.

It's too often to be a coincidence.Why do you have to be this dense?I wanna stop my feelings but I'm too whipped for you to do that.I wish I'm brave enough to tell you that I love you more than as a friend.

You're too evil,you treat me only as a friend but I want more than that.

"Giant baby!"I heard Yujin called me.

"Eyy,yoopuppy,"We call each other by nicknames.

"Let's eat at the rooftop,"

"Sure,"

At the rooftop,

"*sigh*I wanna know what it feels to fell in love,"said Yujin.

Oh how I wish you know what I felt towards you Yujin-ah.

"I wanna know when love will come,"she continued.

I'm here already but you're the one who didn't notice.

"I wanna know what is the type of person that I'm destined,"

I wish I'm that person.

"I wanna know where that person right now,"

I'm here next to you. Admiring your beauty.

"Is that person looking for me right now like what I did?"

No,cause I already found you next to me.

"Will love happen to me one day?"

If only you except me.

"What are you doing?"I asked Yujin while I blushed when she stared at me for a long time.

"Nothing,you're just pretty,"she answered simply.

Goddddd,AHN YUJIN CALLED ME PRETTY BITTCHESS!!MY HEART WAS ABOUT TO EXPLOOODE!DAMN THIS STUPID HEART!

"What do you think love is?"asked Yujin.

"Love is...whenever you're with a certain someone,you'll feel butterfly in your stomach.You'll never get bored staring at her. You'll felt nervous to see her. You'll feel jealous when that person with another person besides you.Thinking about the person can make you smile even though you only hear their name.Seeing that person can turn your day to a beautiful day. You'll be looking  for that person if they're not with you even if it's just had only been for a few second. Love can be as sweet as candy but it can also be as painful as a sharp knife"I said dreamily.

"Really?!Then, I think I'm already fell for someone,"

"WHO IS ITTT??!!Tell meeeeeeee,"I felt jealous for that person.

"Nooooooo,shiroooooooo,"

"Pleaaaaase at least text her,"

"F-fine,"

*Ting*

"Wait someone text me,"I said.

Yujinnie❤

It's you ;)