(Chapter six) bonding

Red POV
I woke up to the sound of snoring, and looked over to see Classic asleep next to me on the couch! I noted how peaceful he looked and blushed, a dark red colour dusting my cheeks.
I was very willing to stay there with Classic, but eventually hunger got the better of me and I went To scope out the fridge for food.
To my surprise, more than half of the fridge consisted of frozen spaghetti and I couldn't help wondering whether that was Classic's favourite food. But, as if on cue, a pair of hands reached out from behind me and grabbed the closest plate- shutting the fridge in the process.

I looked behind me, wondering if it was Classic, only to be met with a much taller skeleton....wait. Is that-

"BOSS?!" I exclaimed, falling back against the fridge as boss gave me a confused look "why are you smilin-"
"HELLO EDGY SANS! I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS! NEH HEH HEH!" I look at him relieved, and gave him a small smile. "Heya paps, u must be Classic's brother,"
" WHO'S CLASSIC?"
"Oh that's Sans's new nickname"
"I SEE, WELL I BETTER GO HEAT THIS UP," He said, strutting over to the Microwave.
I nodded sheepishly and finally found an old bottle of mustard in one of the cupboards. "I guess this will have to do."

I went and sat on the green couch careful not wake Classic (which I failed at immediately) but soon I heard a small yawn from my left and saw Classic awake and smiling.
"0h! Your up! Nice to see u red!" I felt my soul pound as I returned his smile, Blushing
"Errr same!" I said, looking away and taking another gulp of mustard. "Interesting..." I heard someone say behind me. I jumped before seeing it was just Classic.
"What's interesting?"
"You see da- I mean gaster told me that every alternate universe, or AU, had a difference no matter how tiny." He said pointing at the mustard bottle "but I have a feeling THAT is only scratching the surface of your universes perks." I looked up at him confused "so your saying you DON'T drink mustard?!"
"No, I drink ketchup"
"Wow," I saw him blush slightly, and I could feel my cheeks growing hotter. "Not that that's a problem! I'm just a little...surprised?"
"Heh, aren't we all" He said.