(Chapter 7) Welcome to undertale

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating 😐 but before the story starts I have a Shoutout!
Undertalefanoof for just generally being awesome and giving me a shoutout :)
And hey! If you follow me to mabye you'll get a shoutout to 😉

————————————————————————
Red's POV

"SANS! BREAKFAST'S READY!" Screamed Papyrus from the kitchen making my nonexistent ears bleed and Classic fall off the couch. I looked down at him with mock pity and offered my hand. He took it instantly and pulled himself up. Lucky i'd taken the joy buzzer off or the smol bean might of killed me! wait. Red! You can't say that! You only just met the guy! I thought mentally slapping myself as he led me to the kitchen. I sat down cautiously, staring at the spaghetti  like it was a bomb about to explode which Classic noticed. "Here, take this if it makes you feel better," He said  gingerly swapping his half eaten plate of spaghetti with mine. " thanks" I said, feeling the blush creep up to my cheeks (logic has left the building) but luckily Classic didn't see...

Classics POV
OMG he blushed! Soooo cute! Get it together Classic! I thought taking my empty plate to the sink, complemented Paps on the spaghetti and pulled my hoodie on,Waiting for red to follow suit "What are you waiting for?" I heard from the kitchen before a confused Red appeared in the doorway.
"You silly!" I said smiling slightly as I watched Red pull on his hoodie.

Time skip to outside!

I sighed contentedly as I gazed upon the sleepy  town of Snowdin before me before turning around to see Red. Eye sockets wide with a mixture of pleasure and shock. "Where's all the dust?!" He demanded looking expectantly
at the ground. "Dust? Why would there be dust?"
"Because....because" he mumbled before bursting into tears.

Hi guys! Sorry this ones so short! But school sucks and I promise I'll update soon! Byeeeee❤️