Normal Days Or The Start ?

和i 热爱的认识体会is i是啊呢我们哟爱 i哈ve吗的  

     I look around my office I turn my chair to face the glass windows the beautiful garden. "Bocchan you should be paying more attention to your paperwork so you can finish quicker." I hear as my chair is turned around to see my butler, Sebastian. I look at him plainly "I have too much paperwork ." I say "Well then how about you do work and then you can eat your sweets." he says I blink "How much amount of paperwork ." I say I don't have a lot but the pages need lots of signing "How about all or half ." Sebastian says "Ugh all do all I don't want tomorrows to stack up." I say he has a smirk on his face "Yes of course ." he says and bows slightly I start signing papers he left. "God damn this is taking forever ." I mumble to myself I looked at the window sunset is he crazy I've been working too long ! This is my last one but it also took away some of my energy. My head tilted I signed the last paper and ended up half asleep my eyes closed opened a tiny bit. A chuckle broke the cold silence "My young master how inappropriate for you to fall asleep in such place ." Sebastian says I can hear his soft voice. He picked me up off the chair the pen slid from my fingers onto the desk making a click loudly. Waking me up barely I looked at the demon holding me in his strong and warm arms. "Young master you-" I snuggled up his shoulder and fell asleep well half since I barely fell asleep. He had small blush or was it me "Sebastian." I mumbled. I looked down it seemed that reality was a dream it was a bit blurry I could see Sebastian then I was in a real dream.

     Unclean, filthy,dirty. "Hold him ."  they got closer to me they were holding a metal thing burned in the bottom making a sign. I screamed trying to get away . They burned me with the metal bar I screamed.

    I woke up screaming making Sebastian bust open the door. "Young master is something wrong !?" he exclaims and rushes to me the horrible memories chasing me. I huffed and looked at him concerned and looking at me my eye patch on the night stand my hands were trembling I his my face in my knees my hands on top of my head "Young master ?" Sebastian says concerned "I- I'm fine." I say and breath deeply "Young master it does not seem that way if you wake up screaming ." Sebastian says I look up "I'm fine." I say trying to get my act together he takes my wrist and looks at me face to face I look at him I have feelings for him but I always push them away I try to does he have the same feelings in return I looked at him he did the same "Young master please do not lie I want to know what maybe hurting you ." he says full hearted how am I supposed to know. Ah this is what I wanted to tell him every since I've been having these nightmares but my bravery is holding me back along with my fear and shyness "I... I've been having nightmares about my past ." I say .Fear he may not feel what I do. Bravery trying to make act strong and brave in front of him. Shy that he might laugh. He didn't react quickly he let go of my wrists and hugged me his arms always seemed rough but when you see from this point they're actually pretty delicate and warm. He has a good scent I breathed it and hugged him the demon in front of me. "Young master you could have said so from the beginning I would have understood ." he says I breath out in relief and how stupid I am I hid this for quite a while and he understood me the whole time. I feel stupid "Sebastian can... you stay here until I fall asleep." I ask him "Of course young master I will always remain by your side for as long as you wish." he says I felt sleepy he lied me down. Sebastian looked at me his eyes soft and focused on me. I fell into darkness that soon changed into a color of pearl white.  Sebastian stood far ahead of me and held out his hand. I'm going after him.

Hey guys I remembered that in one episode Ciel slapped Sebastian I almost cried. But I'm OK it is when that one guy died I pulled my hair I'm like Ciel ! No why u do that ? But thank u for reading bros there is also um some yoai you guys should read very awesome nosebleeding awesome so that is all vote plz . >.<  Also this isn't the end of the story guys !