Sebastian I Love You !

Guys I'm so tired I have a lot of books. But I do my best my lords .So keep reading please . And thank you

    I felt shocked although a demon shouldn't have feelings. I felt the same way but can I tell him ? He looked at me in a cute face I couldn't help it. "My lord I will not refuse the feelings you have spoken of but will return them." I say he looked at me happily he has never smiled until now has he been hiding his beautiful smile from me ? I smiled back I felt like I've been freed somehow. How does this work I believe this feeling is called Love. Ciel hugged me with his thin arms but tightly I hugged him back he began to touch my chest with his fingers as they twirled he began to feel an urge. I wonder what it could be.

Ciel POV

    I want to kiss him but I don't want to force it on him I mean what if he is doing this because he is my butler chasing after my soul ."Sebastian...do you only take me as your food ?" I ask him "Of course not young master, at first it was like that but then I started having a interest in you one that happens to be called Love." Sebastian says his voice I like it but it's hard to believe him. He grabbed my wrists and pinned me onto the bed. "Young master I cannot lie I love you with full heart how can I show you that when you don't believe me ?" Sebastian says with a slight sad face I look at him that's right he can't lie his eyes looked at mine my eye patch on the nightstand. He leaned a bit closer to me I lifted my head, his lips looked soft. He kissed me his tongue twirled with mine I had my eye closed. His mouth had a sweet taste.

Sebastian POV

   His lips taste sour and sweet at the same time. I let go of his wrists he grabs onto my sleeves, that are part of my coattail top. His thin fingers his ring with a blue gem in it one of a kind like him. I gently pulled away saliva trailed from his mouth onto his chin "Sebastian." he says as he grips my sleeves along with some of my skin. "Young master -"," I want more." he says his contract and his ocean blue eye. The door is always locked when I enter the room when I change him and when I help him bath."Sebastian." Ciel continued I felt like I finally get what I wanted but I don't want him to get too much. He will get sore if he gets to that point. I kiss him, my hands pushing me up beside his head his hair spread out. He pulled me towards him by the back of my neck.

Ciel POV

    I pulled him towards me his lips roughed up a bit when I did. I stroked the back of his neck he seemed to like it his hair tickled my fingers. His knee in between my legs I finally have him for me and mine alone. I love him I pulled on his tie I managed to take it off. He, stroking my chest without his gloves. I bit on his lip a bit he moaned softly. He doesn't want to make noise ? Then I will try make sure he does.

Sebastian POV

    He slowly was stripping me (not the pole guys it also means to take off I bet there is a bunch of girls with nosebleeds guys too I don't mind :). His top was easier for me to take off so was his bottom wear but I'm not sure. I know he is trying to make me make noise but I will make him make much more noise. Maybe I shall go soft on him and make noise or should I not ? Hmm I guess I should a bit. He touched my chest, skin his fingers warm. "Sebastian I want to ." he says grasping for air. I lick his chest he moans out loudly. I grin I start to make kiss marks on him he moans I lick his stomach. I looked at his mark he was made when I first found him I'm the one hurting him now ?

Ciel POV

    Sebastian slowed down. "Sebastian why are you stopping did I force you ?" I ask him his eyes show sadness "No young master is just that I'm afraid I might hurt you like how they had done." Sebastian says "You won't if I'm agreeing for it to be you and only you ." I say he smiles and kisses me. "Can we go on ?" I ask him while I kiss him. He nips a bit on my bottom lip.

Sebastian POV

   We continued on, I turn him and start thrusting him in and out he moans out loudly. His member showing (member means a guys part that is the •|•) he grips the bedsheets. "S-Sebastian." Ciel says tears in the corner of his eyes "Am I going to hard ?" I ask him "No." he says. I was grabbing onto his hips he tightens around my member. "Ngh ." he says as he holds on tighter to the bed. After a while he dropped onto the bed asleep. I changed and pulled the covers to cover his thin body. I kissed his forehead and left the room. I heard a scream "That voice." I mumbled and hurried off to the kitchen. Mey-rin with high blush broken plates. "Sorry Sebastian sir my glasses broke yes." she exclaims I clean it up "Mey-rin please be more silent our young master is asleep." I say she blushes highly red "Yes sir !" she says "Mey-rin can you polish the stair's rails." I say she nods and runs off. I look at the time he should wake up by now. Hmm I will check. I ran upstairs and slowly opened the door and closed it behind me. He had a cute face while he slept but he woke up "Sebastian I'm sore." he whined I look at him his arms bare he shivered. The air was cold for him I sat down on beside him he hugged my waist "Sebastian I'm cold." Ciel says I hug him my hands on his back he hugs me tightly. "Young master it would make sense if you aren't wearing clothes." I say and stroke his back. He looks up at me I look at him our contract on one eye the other beautiful blue.

Ciel POV

   I look at his brownish red colored eyes. My arms wrapped around him. My back hurts along with my hips and waist, but I don't mind as long as he is here. I leaned forward towards his lips he didn't refuse he actually wanted to as well. His lips on mine sweet as sugar. His tongue tangled with mine then he took it onto his mouth. I'm sitting now my legs separated and back my back making my chest push forward. His touched mine the blanket only covered my behind not my front. We pulled away gently saliva dripped onto my bottom lip. I breath through my mouth he smiled his smile is how should I put it well sexy in a way. My face lifted up to face him "Young master it seems as if you learned to not be shy." Sebastian says with a smirk my member showing I blushed and pulled the blankets I looked away. "Young master there is no need to be ashamed ." he says as he takes my chin to lift my head.

Sebastian POV

     I looked at him with bright red cheeks. He seems like a bright cherry juicy and beautifully made to look. I want for me "Why are you staring ?" Ciel says embarrassed I smile and take his hands when he was pulling the blankets in his hands his member showing. "Because I thought of how you looked your cheeks bright red ." I say his blush raised his mouth opened "A-am not ." he says shyly and embarrassed. I smiled I look at him his whole body and at his face. He looked more like himself without that eye patch. "Sebastian can we together for a while." Ciel says "Young master we are now." I say "No, I mean like us two alone for a while a week or two." Ciel says "As long as you wish young master ." I say he turns away shyly "Young master, do you feel sleepy at all ?" I ask him

Ciel POV

     He asks me if I'm tired PSH is he thinking I'm not. "I'm not because I slept the afternoon." I say "Well it is night you need to sleep and get dressed." Sebastian says I cover my member "Sebastian." I say shyly "Yes my Lord ." Sebastian says curious "You can call me Ciel when we are alone. He smiled...

   Muwahahaha then crying I want to know what's going to happen I read my own books too. OK that was all for this chapter. I had so much nosebleeds ... But guys and girls whoever thank u for reading I also have other books of Black Butler the chatroom one, the reader x characters ,and one is called Black Butler. So please read them me friend also has good books. Look for Hope it has Maka .