010 - ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ

Imagine getting woken up by pocket-sized Hoseok feeling himself on a runway show

Warning: one curse word. just one.

------------------------------------------------

You jolted awake by the sound of music blasting from, you pressume, one of the rooms in your house.

Frustrated, you checked your phone for the time.

[11:36 PM]

"Hoseok." you whispered-whined.

Why would he be playing music at this hour? And for a fact, why this kind of music?

The music playing was a sort of song you would usually hear in runway shows (Hoseok likes to force you to watch those on TV).

It was upbeat, and you could easily mistake it to be a song playing in a party if it wasn't in the room Hoseok was located in.

Finally standing up, you made your way across your room, and boy oh boy were you shocked.

Mini, pocket-sized Hoseok was on an impromptu runway, wearing the clothes you bought for him the day before. He had the speakers blasting out the music.

Overall, he was feeling himself. But you weren't dealing with his shit anytime soon.

You just wanted to freaking sleep peacefully.

Taking a deep breath, you accidentally yelled out an angry, "JUNG HOSEOK!"

He immediately whipped his head towards you, and you could distinguish he was holding back a sheepish smile. "Yes?"

"...'yes?'...yes is all you can say?"

"What else should I say, Y/N?"

"Oh, I don't know, an apology?" you said sarcastically.

"...for what?"

"I'm not joking around, Hoseok."

Hoseok sighs, walking over to his phone and clicking the pause button to stop the music. "I'm sorry."

"Why at this hour, honestly?"

"I just felt bored and I couldn't even sleep... I also couldn't wait to try on the outfit you got me... I guess I got too excited."

You frowned. "I can tell there are some lies to that."

He raises his hands up in defeat. "Okay, okay... fine... I just wanted to spend more time with you, and I also wanted to show you my runway show."

"Aww, Hoseok, why didn't you tell me? Look, I'm sorry I don't spend so much time with you. And I'm also sorry I'm not too interested in runway shows," you explain. "But, hey, I may not like those in general, but I like yours a lot."

"Hehe... really?"

"Really."

"Thanks, Y/N."

You smile and yawn. "Well, it's pretty late and---"

"Go to sleep."

"Yeah but---"

"I'll head to bed aswell."

"Alright, but if you ever go have a private runway show again, turn the music down a little bit."

"I will. Goodnight~~!"

"Goodnight to you too, Hoseok. See you tomorrow morning!"

------------------------------------------------

[Hi guys, it's been a long time since I last updated this book, but I'm back! I've just been focusing on my Tumblr and other social media platforms more, plus your girl has school. I won't discontinue this book, don't worry. I'd like to give a short shoutout to moovin_ bc she voted and commented on the book. Thank you for your support, darling! Side note really love your books. Go follow her and read her books too! ♡]