H.Y.D.R.A. And S.H.I.E.L.D. Will Fall

(Driving to The Triskelion)

Lyra's POV.

As Rogers, Natasha, myself and Wilson sit handcuffed inside of a van heading probably to The Triskelion. Myself and Rogers are seated on one side of the van as Wilson is sitting opposite me and Natasha is sitting opposite Rogers, and there are two H.Y.D.R.A. agents sitting at the top of the van beside myself and Wilson, back to back to back with the drivers' and passenger seat, but there is a metal wall cutting them off from the driver.

"It was him. He looked right at me like he didn't even know me." Rogers explains as he looks down to his lap sad and confused.

"How's that even possible? It was like seventy years ago." Wilson says as I feel almost my whole shirt soaked with blood.

"Zola. Bucky's whole unit was captured in '43, Zola experimented on him. Whatever he did helped Bucky survive the fall. They must have found him and..." Rogers trails off as he thinks in the past.

"None of that's your fault, Rogers." I tell him.

"Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky." Rogers sighs, and Wilson looks over at my left shoulder wound.

"We need to get a doctor here. We don't put pressure on that wound she's gonna bleed out here in the truck." Wilson says to the guards, but the guard next to Wilson suddenly pulls out an electric rod with their left hand threateningly.

"Give us your best shot, you H.Y.D.R.A. Scum-" I cut myself off when the guard with the electric rod suddenly neutralizes the other guard, and then left kicks the guard in the face, making the guard fall to the ground unconsciously. The Guard then turns the electric rod off before taking off their helmet, revealing Maria Hill.

"Ah. That thing was squeezing my brain." Hill says before he looks at Wilson and then to Rogers "Who's this guy?" She refers to Wilson.

(Skip to A Secret Facility near Potomac River)

After Hill used a Mouse Trap to get herself, Rogers, Natasha, myself and Wilson out of the through the van and to the ground, Hill took us to another van, and after driving for about half an hour, we all step out of the van and walk into what look...

After Hill used a Mouse Trap to get herself, Rogers, Natasha, myself and Wilson out of the through the van and to the ground, Hill took us to another van, and after driving for about half an hour, we all step out of the van and walk into what looks like inside of Dam. As we walk through the Facility I clutch my left shoulder to try and stop the bleeding, and man begins to run towards us to meet us.

[The Doctor]