Leaving

(Washington D.C. Memorial Cemetery)

 Memorial Cemetery)

Lyra's POV.

[Lyra's Outfit]

About a week after taking down Project Insight and all of S

About a week after taking down Project Insight and all of S.H.I.EL.D., but not the last of H.Y.D.R.A., Fury has helped me locate Coulson and the rest of my team, well, most of them whom weren't H.Y.D.R.A., but they're in trouble. Fury said that they are in Europe, so thats where we're heading. But right now before we leave, we stop at Washington D.C. Memorial Cemetery to visit Fury's grave, and Fury is wearing citizen clothing with sunglasses instead of an eyepatch, to prove to the world that his death was real, and we see that Rogers and Wilson are already there, Rogers looking a lot better than the last time I saw him unconscious at the hospital.

"So, you've experienced this sort of thing before?" Fury speaks up as he refers to Rogers, and they both turn to look at us as Fury looks at his Grave. His grave says 'Col. Nicholas Fury 'THE PATH OF THE RIGHTEOUS MAN...'Ezekiel 25:17'.

"You get used to it." Rogers says to him.

"We've been data-mining H.Y.D.R.A.'s files. Looks like a lot of rats didn't go down with the ship. I'm headed to Europe tonight, Johnson has backed out but I'm dropping her off somewhere, wanted to ask if you'd come." Fury says to Rogers.

"There's something I gotta do first." Rogers states, probably referring to Barnes. I still haven't told anyone what happened that morning.

"How about you, Wilson? Could use a man with your abilities." Fury says to Wilson.

"I'm more of a soldier than a spy." Wilson looks to Rogers, then Fury. Probably also helping with finding Barnes.

"Alright then." Fury says before he shakes Wilson's right hand with his right, and then shakes Rogers right hand with his right "Anybody asks for me, tell them they can find me right here." He says, and both Rogers and Wilson nod before he begins to walk away.

"Johnson." Fury tells me.

"Two minutes, sir." I tell him.

"I'm not waiting around, hurry your ass." Fury continues to walk to his car, and I turn to Wilson and Rogers with a small smile.

"You look better." I say to Rogers with a smile.

"Thanks to you." Rogers smiles back at me.

"I wish I could help guys out, but..." I trail off with a light sigh.

"I understand, your family needs you." Rogers nods understanding before he holds his right hand out to me to shake "Until next time." He says.

"Until next time." I shake his hand with my right hand, and I place a light kiss on his left cheek before turning to Wilson and shaking Wilsons right hand with my right hand "You guys need anything, just call." I tell them both before I walk to Fury's car, but Natasha seems to be walking from as if they have just talked. We both then smile at each other as we pass, and give each other a curt nod before walking away.