°°°

"This is illegal, you remember that right?"

"I do. Yet I still let you stay here."

"And that's what I love about you."

👑

"I love you."

"What?"

"I love you."

"Why?"

"Do I really need a reason? Its because even though I'm a hunted you still took me in and let me stay here, knowing that if you get caught we could both die. Its because you always take time out of your day to see if I'm comfortable. Your just an amazing human being."

"Oh."

👑

"It was your fault mom was labeled as a hunted? You got her labeled?"

"Yes. She was trying to take you away from me!"

"Because your a psycho! I've lived my whole life, hoping that my mom was innocent, and being grateful that I still had you! When really its your fault Mom is gone! Mom would still be alive right now if it weren't for you! I hate you!"

"Get back here!"

👑

"Move."

"No."

"Move. Now."

"No."

"Yuuji."

"I'm not moving an inch. Now, this is my property, so you can either leave now, or wait until the cops get here to deal with you."

"I am your father!"

"You are not my father."

👑

"I promise I'll get you out. We all will. No one gets left behind."

"You can't promise me that. Yuuji, please! Promise me you won't come for me! Go somewhere safe! Please!"

"I'm not leaving you. After everything we've been through I'm not leaving you behind. I won't let them hurt you."

"Yuuji!"

👑

"No! No! Yuuji! We'll get you to a hospital and you'll be okay!"

"Its okay. You'll be okay without me."

"No! I can't live without you! We were supposed to be together forever! You wanted to live in a world where no one was labeled! You'll get to that! Don't leave me!"

"Goodbye, Megumi."

"Yuuji? Yuuji!! No! Don't leave me!"

👑

"Is Yuuji really gone?"

"He's gone."