Intro

Hey guys it's been a while since I wrote a story and I did write a few but no one was reading them so I just deleted them and decided I was just gonna write BTS fanfics from now on because those are easier and I'm much better at writing those. The last one I wrote I'll admit the ending was not great but I was trying to hurry up and end it bc I was thinking that y'all the readers wanted the story to hurry up and end. This time I will end this story when I want and try to make it better then the last. This book might contain Smut but I will give u a warning ahead of time and you don't have to read this chapter it just gives you a little info about the character (main one) and helps me get started so you can skip to the next chapter if you want. That's all)

"I hope you're ready for tomorrow, Gyuri!" My mother yelled from the living room .

My name is Choi Gyuri and I am 15

I am a freshmen at Bangtan high school. It's just been me and my mom pretty much my whole life. I never really had a dad and I'm not upset or anything because I never knew the guy (well I have known him...it's just been a long while).

Anyways, it's really just been me and my mom. Every now and again she would bring home a guy she was seeing but they never last long. My mom is now seeing a man named Min Hyungi.

They have been together for a while and are now engaged and I'm so happy for her. I never been to his place and I heard he had a son named Min Yoongi. I don't know much about him except that he goes to my school. Apparently he is a junior and is 17 years old

I'm suppose to pack up all my stuff because we are moving in with them tomorrow. I'm sorta exited.

Well that is about it.