The Mad Summer of 2018

It was a beautiful last summer, I was 18 just turned and I work as a hair dresser and me and my boyfriend who is a year older then me. We went on holiday during the first couple of weeks in June during the world cup, it was magical. We went to Tenerife in Spain, the sunny weather was beautiful we made so many memories with one and other, went swimming in the sea, dinner on the coast, great hotel, but hey it had to come to an end. Upon return home I had to go to back to work for 2 weeks with my snotty boss who makes me sweep her floors all day. but me and my best friend booked a weekend group activity away from home in the country side, we met in the brownies years back and loved the group activities of it mainly so we signed ourselves up for it and we got the coach to the site. I love the countryside, it was that good the first night we signed ourselves up for the next year! there was about 20 of us overall, we were all in separate tents and we spent the night in front of the fire roasting marshmallows yum! The next day was roasting, we were looking forward to the day ahead however in the group there were some really bitchy girls who we instantly took a slight dislike to, the worst one was this little faked tanned dwarf who was incredibly bitchy more of her to come! In the afternoon camp leader told us we were playing capture the flag and we had half an hour to set up camps in the woodland area, it was one big competition and would be completed on the final day. I got changed into my crop top and shorts, toe post sandals and got to business we used to win this game all of the time back in brownies. However we got tasked against? you guessed it the bitchy umpalumpa dwarf and her friend in the first round. We was NOT losing this. I stayed at our base and sent A off to capture their flag, so I was on my own for about ten minutes when the dwarf umpalumpa walked into our base and said "give me your flag" to which I laughed and told her no, she then wouldn't take no for an answer so I took it upon myself to have smart or seemed smart plan of tying her up because really it would have been in self defence as she was not only cheating in the game but also barging into me. So I grabbed the rope from the side and grabbed her arms, much to my embarrassment she somehow reversed it and before I knew it I found myself tied up! I had my hands tied to the pole which kept the base up in front of me and my ankles whch I was kneeling on tied together and if that was humiliating enough she got the tape from her bag and put a small piece of white tape over my mouth! She then took the flag and whilst I was sitting there I was just thinking how am I gonna talk myself out of this one? I tried getting myself free but could not eventually after a little while A walked back in to discover me Tied up, as I looked up at her she looked stunned, I muffled out a little and she took off the strip of tape and untied me. We called the camp leader in later and explained what had happened he did not believe us, I even kept the tape which had my lipstick on it. He told us to leave the camp, so what started out as a great weekend went downhill very quickly, umpalumpa was a very smug bitch upon our exit. We then got home and I spent the next month of the summer work 9 until 5 every day before me and A went for a excellent weekend trip to Barcelona which was super we visited the football ground, discovered the culture and most importantly enhanced our tans. But this was the end of a very surreal and crazy summer with lots of ups and downs, overall it was a fun experience. I'm spending my summer in North America this year with my boyfriend and I cannot wait!