Dab

"SHOTO!" Enji snarled, turning his attention to the man with anger fueling him. The teen was repelled across the street, a strangled choke of pain escaping his lips as his back hit concrete, his left arm searing in agony, all the way up to his neck. Enji turned his attention back to the figure, hoodie now partially burned away as light blue in cased his semblance.

Deep, purple, grotesque scars kept together with industrial staples he wore. Mad and pained turquoise eyes gave him his vision. "Dabi...?" Hawks breathed out as he lowered to the ground.

He stepped back. Visibly shaking. "I... I didn't.... You... You-you- YOU MADE ME DO THAT!" He screamed. It was directed towards Enji. Toyomitsu had ran over to Shoto, Tamaki and Momo following desperately. Tokoyami and Kirishima were about to strike when Hawks stopped them.

"Let me talk to him." Enji lowered his fist, anger growing by the second, but he was compliant with his partner. He sounded as if he knew the ins and outs of this guy. "Just... Let me calm him down. I know him."

He cautiously stepped forward, dropping the feather he once had intentions to use. He put his hands up to show he had no other weapons. "This is ridic-"

"Shut up! It will work. Trust me dammit."

Toyomitsu yelled from Shoto's spot, the teen unconscious in his arms, wrapped in a fire blanket, that Momo had made to douse the flames and protect his wound. "I'm getting the kid out of here! He's outta commission!"

"Take him to the hospital then. Its not far." Enji ordered, a snarl complementing his features.

"WOULD YOU ALL SHUT UP!?" Dabi gripped his deep red locks harshly. He stepped further back, unknowingly getting closer to the other students.

"I-its okay Blue Jay. Just calm down. Can you do that for me?" Hawks drifted his gaze to Tokoyami. "Fumi, I want you to go. You too Red Riot. He's in a dangerous state right now."

"But we can-" Kirishima started to argue but was cut off.

"Go! We are are your superiors so listen!" Enji filled in the blanks.

"I won't be gettin' a earful from Auntie or my brother when they hear I let you become a rotisserie chicken. Go. Get the civilians to safety, that you can do." For a second the two stayed there, and then they ran.

Toyomitsu and Momo began their journey on foot to the closest emergency room. Kirishima, Tamaki, and Tokoyami began their loud orders of evacuation.

Now that they were gone, Hawks could proceed. "Move back, Endeavor." He was about to protest when Hawks sensed it. "He doesn't like you. You'll make matters worse." He begrudgingly complied.

"W-what!? You're a coward now, huh!? Gonna hide behind the birdie!?" Dabi stepped up an inch but Hawks stilled. He kept his guard.

"Blue Jay you don't need to do this. Remember our talks? I thought you wanted to cha-"

"MOVE ASIDE!" More flames shot out. He was definitely emotion driven. His flames soared as his thirst for revenge and anger was boasted. "I have to do this! He's the cause of it ALL!" He screamed, more flames rising. Blue danced across his skin, seeping from his scars, creating new scars. The smell of burning flesh became abundantly clear as time passed.

"The cause of what?" The avian was calm. He had to be so it'd rub off on the other.

"T-the-the-the... The cause! The cause!" Dabi stuttered. His flames began to douse. Only a little but at least it shrunk in size.