Chapter Five - Epilogue

Dani walks with Rolf both of whom push a luggage trolley filled up with trunks, on the top of Rolf's there is a cage holding Dior who appears as a golden owl. Ray walks on Dani's other side with his own trolley and leash in hand and on the other end Wisdom who is literally being dragged because the cat is so lazy it can't pick up it's feet like a normal animal, behind them a black Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Drogon in muggle disguise, trots along beside Vis and behind them is Apollo, the family head through King's Cross Station. Dani's been waiting for this day since December. But it's finally happening. Today is the day they leave for Hogwarts. For Rolf and Ray they've done this before, but for her it's all new, for Vis as well, though he is hiding his excitement. They approach a wall set between platforms 9 and 10. Rolf leads the way as he starts to pick up his pace before he is running forward, pushing his trolley, he runs head on towards the brick wall before he disappears through it rather then hitting it. Ray is right behind him. Both having done this before. Apollo looks to the twins and nods for Vis to go first, Vis glances to Dani and then takes her hand, she looks surprised until her starts squeezing too hard.

"Ow" she complains pulling back and then reaching over to slap him, Apollo catches her hand and gives her a look, she looks down ashamed because she's not a violent person, Vis just seems to bring it out in her.

"I swear to Merlin sometimes..." Apollo states pulling Dani away from Vis. "We don't have time for this" he scolds. "Viserys...through the wall, now" Vis turns away and holds onto the handles of the trolley before he runs towards the wall, just like Rolf and Ray had done only moments before. Apollo kisses the back of Dani's hand and shakes his head a little as Vis disappears through the wall. Apollo picks up Drogon and then touches Dani's shoulder. "Your turn" he motions for her to go. Dani turns to the wall, gets her trolley lined up, takes a breath and runs at the wall. She shuts her eyes before she disappears through the wall.