Shadow-Kissed

A/N - I'VE EXPANDED ON THIS A BIT, ADD SOME DETAILS ABOUT THE WAND AND CHANGED THE LANGUAGE

People who are known as Shadow-Kissed are those that have been touched by a banshee's dying scream

People who are known as Shadow-Kissed are those that have been touched by a banshee's dying scream. It marks the individual as someone connected to spirits and the dead.

- People who are shadow-kissed are said to have a sixth sense, they are known to be more sensitive to things around them, as the are attuned to the universe like no others.

- Spirits and ghosts feel more at ease around a shadow-kissed individual.

- Those that are shadow-kissed tend to excel at Divination given their sixth sense

- Shadow-kissed tend to suffer from prophetic dreams

- Shadow-kissed are recognised by their white hair, purple eyes and pale skin

- Shadow-Kissed tend to be coveted, prised because of their divination powers and their prophetic dreams. Especially by Dark Magic wielders.

- Shadow-Kissed are known to instinctively know how to talk and understand Valyrian, the language of dragons - It is believed to be because the Anglo Saxon word for Dragon means "clear seer". This implies that the Celts considered the Dragons as prophets and true seers with great wisdom; very much in the way Shadow-Kissed are.

Known Valyrian Phrases:

daor - "no," "not". Generally at end of sentence e.g., tubi daor ("not today") or zaldrīzes buzdari iksos daor ("a dragon is not a slave").

dracarys - ("drah-KAH-ris") The Valyrian word for "dragonfire". Daenerys says "Dracarys" to Drogon, the young dragon, to encourage him to breathe fire and cook his own meat.

kēli - Cat

kirimvose - (or kirimvos, for short; stress on the second "i" for both) "thank you".

kessa - "yes"

Sesīr kipi! - "And now, we ride!" (command)

sōvēs - "Fly".

valar morghulis - (val-are mor-goo-lis: "valar" uses short "a" as in "valley", not long "A" as in "vapor") "all men must die", in the sense of "all men must (eventually) die (sooner or later)". It is loosely analogous to "who wants to live forever?" in that it is used to indicate acceptance of a potentially unpleasant truth or assignment. It is answered with the phrase "valar dohaeris", which translates to "all men must serve".

zaldrizes - Dragons

zirtys perzys - Translated literally as "frozen fire", the words for dragonglass.

Ñuhor līr gūrēnna - I will take what is mine.

Skoros morghot vestri? - What do we say to death?

Tubī dao - Not today

Bantis zōbrie issa se ossȳngnoti lēdys - The night is dark and full of terrors

Zaldrīzes buzdari iksos daor - A dragon is not a slave

Known Living Users:

Daenerys Scamander

Albus Dumbledore

Apollo Scamander (Limited via Daenerys)

Rhaegar Scamander (Limited via Daenerys)

Garaemarys Scamander (Limited via Daenerys)

Viserys Scamander (Limited via Daenerys)

Known Deceased Users:

Rosemarie Hathaway

Reed Lazar

Jillian Mastrano Dragomir

Robert Doru

Shadow-Kissed Wand

Tale of Three Brothers had a Sister

Death granted this wand to Agrippa Peverell as a offering of his affection rather then the 'prizes' her brothers received and as such is not considered a Deathly Hallow but is a powerful artefact in it's own right.

Death courted Agrippa for many decades, both of them very much in love and when Agrippa finally died she became Lady Death and stayed at his side in the afterlife.

The wand then passed through the hands of the Shadow-Kissed; each one drawn to the wands presence when they accept who they truly are, just as Agrippa had in her later life, becoming a very passionate and trusted prophetess.

Also known as Wand of Fiery Promise. Dragon-Wand. Shadow-Kissed Wand. Death's Fire.

Agrippa was the first Shadow-Kissed individual and as such her wand became known as the Shadow-Kissed wand.

Death brought Agrippa back from the brink of death after her run in with a banshee, saving her life but marking her as the first ever shadow-kissed.

The wand is aesthetically very beautiful, as it was a gift of love, the wand is made of elder wood, crystal and silver, fifteen inches long, and contains a Thestral tail-hair core (From the same that created the Elder Wand)

The wand is twin to the Elder Wand but is not counted as part of the Deathly Hallows

The wand is composed of five sections; a short crystal, followed by a silver bar, then a black wood handle, followed by another silver bar, and ending with a long crystal.

There are also some engraved images on the wand, which look like a vine of thorns. They start at the base of the short crystal (right where it connects to the silver handle), then curve around the wand up to the base of the long crystal.

When picked up by a Shadow-Kissed individual the crystal will start to sing and glow red in recognition

The wand can only be used to cast by someone Shadow-Kissed, it will not allow any one else to cast using it and can be rather violent to those that tries.

The wand is remarkably loyal, and will return to it's owner whenever lost or stolen.

The wand wants to be found by shadow-kissed; sending out songs that only they can hear, luring the individual closer to it.