Period -5

You and Ruel were playing soccer in the backyard when you feel something just come out of your 'area'. You thought maybe you just peed your pants a little from laughing at Ruel falling so you think nothing of it.

A few minutes later you get the same feeling as before plus your underwear feels a little weird. "Ruel I have to go to the bathroom give me a minute." He nods as you rush to the bathroom. As soon as you enter you have the same sensation as well as a sharp pain in your waist area.

You groan since you know what that means. You stay on the toilet realizing that you didn't grab an extra pair of underwear from your drawer. You hesitate before you text Ruel asking him to get it for you.

After a few minutes he slides it under the door and you hop in the shower. Once you get out you flip on the bed and lay on your side not bothering to dry out your hair. Ruel comes in not long after with a cup of peppermint tea.

"Here you go love. I heard this helps with gas and is quite relaxing. You always complain how gassy you are during this time so I made some," he chuckles. You shake your head at him as you sit up.

Ruel climbs into bed, pulling you to him almost making you spill the tea on him. "Babe I almost burned you," you giggle as he lays his head in your lap. "I don't care. So how bout we just stay in and watch movies?"

"Ok. Sounds like a plan," you smile. He does the same as he turns on the tv and goes to Netflix.

What even is this??