Wei Wuxian and Lan Wanji

(Picture him a little more younger and no on of the characters or pictures are mind just the story hope you enjoy)

Wei Ying had destroyed the Wen sect, now there's nothing that can hurt his family, his home. The only thing he regrets is that he wishes that his family can see what he did for them. They now hated him but not his big sister she always understood him and always will love him no matter what.

But as lan wanji walked off after the battle Wei ying made a promise to see him, seeing him walk off, broke Wei ying's heart, tears dropping from his face. Lan wanji heard this. He continued to walk with tears going down his face, knowing if he turns around he will want to be with him, but he just can't.

Wei Ying just stayed where he was and in hopes to never forget this brutal victory, now having blood on his hands as he felt he disappointed his sister.

He decided that now he can't back out on this, so he needs to sleep for awhile in the mountains that he now calls home.

Even though his magic was dark arts he was able to grow life hard to believe but he can no one knows about it so he just kept it a secret.

Off to the mountains he leaves the dead bodies behind, letting the men rott for what they did. But before he can leave he whistles, calling all of his things, his friend Wen ning while he brings his sword, and for his flute he already had it.

Wen ning came with the sword after a few minutes and they were off to the mountains, going home.

Wei ying growing life on the way up to the top, beautiful flowers fresher than anything. Once he was at the top in the middle he stood there, just looking around at the beauty there, thinking 'what a beautiful place to sleep'.

Wei ying, he inhaled and exhaled, taking in a breath of fresh air and then looked at Wen ning.

" You must be wondering why I called you . I need you to look after me while I sleep. I also need you to protect the innocent that step foot on the mountain let no man, woman, child get hurt. The bad men or women or children that bring harm to others will be thrown out of this mountain. Can you promise me that when I wake up they know what mountain they lay on and when I wake up I hope to see you first."

As he gives a sad smile, to Wen ning.

Wen ning signs and looks up to his master, no not his master but friend and says

"I promise I will keep it all and make sure to keep your wish, and I will try to be there when you wake up."

He gets down on one knee and bow with his right hand over his once beating heart, as he wants to give him promise.

Wei Ying looks down and puts his left hand gently on his shoulder to make him look up to him. Once he did, all he said was "Thank you Wen ning, you are my best friend."

Once he thanks him he grows a very big tree that's red and black once that was done he walks towards it and the middle opens up and letting him go in taking everything with him and once he was in side he looked back to his friend and mouths a thank you with that done the tree closes the hole leaving wei ying to sleep.

And leaving Wen ning to do the promise. During the day the tree would bloom beautiful red and white with a tint of black on them around the tree. They can't be plucked or they will turn into ash in the night. The flowers will glow with the leaves and a faint tune of a flute that comes from the tree. The tree sways in the wind giving a sweet smell of empire smile, not intoxicating, but smelling sweet like Wei ying. The lullaby was beautiful, one of a kind of music that only Wei ying could play, as others have, but never really got it right.

Everything about the tree was just perfect for Wei ying, and just reminds Wen ning of wei ying. Making water gray tears, running down his face, touching his cheek, for the first time in a long time Wen ning was crying, he wipes them away. He then walks away, making sure to keep his promise with Wei Ying, and he can't wait for him to come back, so their adventure can continue.