Close One

(In this story lan yuan is lan wanji kid)

Lan Yuan was walking around the area with lan jingyi, to make sure everything is in order and in place.
Checking the flags was the last thing they need to do so they can continue with their plan.

But seeing that their is someone messing with the flags, lan yuan and lan jingyi rush over to the person but only to see no one

"Hey lan yuan I'm not the only one to see that figure.....right?"

Lan jingyi a bit confused and being more up guard about his surrounding.

"..no lan jingyi...I deaftly saw someone...but who could be hear and not get caught in the first place."

As soon as they were done talking they looked at each other and nodded they both split up to check out the flags, to see what they did with it.
After looking at the flag and saw that blood was used to change the hole thing, also one missing.
But to them who ever did it they seem to have change it.
Also couldn't tell what was going to happen to them now. But for the flag that is now missing they had to keep guard.
Worried they have flares on hand just to be sure.

Wei ying on the other hand placed a hand over his chest to stop his beating heart from pumping so fast.
He sigh in relief and started to walk off to another part of the area but only to trip over something.

He had landed on something that was not so comfortable. Looking down at the object, he was shocked and not surprised at all.

It was a body, but it was different the blood and flesh was suck dry. Looked at the body more to see who it was.
Only to be interrupted by a scream right behind him.
Turning around so fast that it looked like he would snap his nack.

To see who it was is the servant of mo ziyuan. An apon seeing his master all dead he scream murder and running away.
With him doing that Wei ying already figure out that mo ziyuan was the one dead beneath him.
Not long after he could hear a lot of foots step coming towards him. He gets up and stand on the side so the people could see the dead body.

With a bunch of gasps and one scream and running towards the body and falling beside and crying was the mother of the dead.
Madam mo was crying and hold mo ziyuan.

After a few moments madam no was looking at the body in tears, and touched the right side of her son to only to find out he is missing his left arm.
Memorying mo xuanyu said he would cut off his arm if he steals again from him.
Looking at him now she starts to stand up and walk slowly over to him.
Saying I'm going to torture you but was not enough for no she wanted to kill him.
Pulling her arms up with her long pointed finger nails about to pounce him.
But was stop by other students.

"What are you doing let me go he killed me son I have to advantage him. Don't stop me I get you killer."

With that the two people kept their hold on her not letting go so they slowly more her away from him.

Then the two lan people walked up to her.
" Madam mo I know he didn't kill him, because of the way the skin and blood has been suck dry from him."
Lan yuan was trying to explain to her that it was not him and it had to do with a monster or corpse for that matter.
But then she went off on him saying they should have protected him better and done a better job. Then she went on about him and his friend are worthless and nothing but trash.

While this was going on the two boys held their mouths shut and clench their hands so tight that their buckles went white.

Wei ying had enoughof this so he went to protect them and stick up for them.
"How can you say that, your son should have known better and stay inside his place and not snuck out here. Plus the flag he is hiding in his shirt, he should not have stolen it at all."

When he said that lan jingyi checked the dead son and sure enough their is a flag that went missing.
Madam mo release the lan person and couldn't believe them, so mad that start to defend her dead son and while this happen, her dead son servant was at the back and suddenly something caught his attention and turning around he was about to scream but the object went in his mouth to prevent him to scream.

Wei ying then felt the air change fast, he stop arguing with madam mo trying to focus and to be grip on the shirt.
Madam mo was yelling in his face.
Wei ying had enough open his mouth to say her something
"...shut up"

Madam mo surprise and then answer back.
"Mo xuanyu who are you tell shut up I'm the only one to ta-"
Stopping her from finishing he pushed her back and himself to opposite Direction. To only have a corpse to jump straight towards them.

Fast everyone starts to run away and leaving only madam mo, the two lan people and Wei ying.

Wei ying still needed to act crazy so he ran around the area crying yelling save me, save me.
That only brought attention towards him, and the corpse started to chase after him and Wei ying hide in the gardens behind a rock.

Quite the corpse pop out of nowhere and was about to attack him, Wei ying was ready to take out his sword to attack the corpse, but only to have the corpse stop by a flying sword to stop it.

It didn't do any damage to it but it did attract it's attention to the people. The lans people were battling it.
They looked like they need help but one off the people were about to be attack and Wei ying fast kid the other kid and made jump in front of the attack.
Waits to be in pain but nothing happen and it worked. By the kick the corpse touch the clothing and it burn the corpse hand.

Wanting to yell at the lunitic but can't waste time the both had a idea to use the clothing to destroy to corpse.
Doing their job, it looked like it was working but the spell was giving out.

The corpse was to power full and they had to use their flares to call a older persons help.
Wei ying had to help now that the beast was to strong for them about to use his little spell but to only hear a instrument it sounded like a qin.

Looking up Wei ying saw his love but he didn't have the guts to face him yet knowing that he didn't tell him he was out so he ran away before he could get caught.

Wei ying whistle and feng came running with his saddle on.
Wei ying hopped on and started to run but before he could grow some flowers for the dead people.
Even tho he didn't like them he had to do it. It was to be nice to them so they can rest in peace. Some how.

Then with that Wei ying and feng rides off out of the town and in to the forest in to the dark to run for a bit.

______________________________________Sorry to those who read this I took a little longer to write but school start and I'm writing what I can in the night.
I'll write every other day or try to write every day.
That's it and thanks for reading.