back to clariness?

As you saw Prince Raji walk out of the ally-way your mind filled with odd thoughts, you seemed to ignore the words Raji told you and every thing that happened to you and thought about visiting Clariness once again. How bad could it be?

You walked through your front door to see your father with a stranger,"Dad can we visit Clariness some time soon?" he stood silent for a good while and then happily spoke up,

"Of cores dear, i've actually been planning to go some time soon is-well," and then he let off a warming smile.

TIME SKIP

We arrived back at Clarriness and you actually went back to confront Obi from the terrible incident that occurred. You and your father settled in you small hotel and you immanently went the the palace to see Obi, you asked Prince zen and he gladly agreed for you to see him so Prince zen too you to a room where he told you to wait in and so you did.

"Hey there Y/N," said Obi as he put his hand on the back of his head and closed his eyes. You both just chatted about what happened on your last visit until he finally said "Y/N will you go out with me?" you were left silent but after a few awkward seconds so awkwardly said, "Umm well it seems that Raji likes me too...hehe but i will decide soon." Obi looked down but ready for a fight.

YOUR BACK FROM CLARRINESS

Ever since you got back home from Clarriness you've been terrified to talk to Raji but you gathered the courage and went the Tomborune palace and told Prince Raji wheat happened and what Obi told you so you asked if he liked you and he obviously said 'yes'

HEELLLOOO THERE AND ONCE AGAIN IM SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS TOOOO SHORT FOR YOU BUT IM A BEGINNER OK! SO GET READY FR THE NEXT CHAPTER AS YOU GO ON A DATE.

PS THE NEXT STORY IM GONNA WRITE WILL BE:

KAZUMA X READER X YATO (NORAGAMI)

SUGIHA X READER (ASSAINATION CLASSROOM)