Date with Raji

Ever since you left that damn ally-way you've had the words Raji said to you stuck in you head. You were lying in bed hugging you pillow rolling around in your bed trying to get the one and only Prince Raji out of you delicate mind,"Y/N Prince Raji is a the door, and he's looking for you." you herd your father yell from downstairs; you stumbled your way down your unstable, wooden stairway to meet Raji; he'd been stuck in your head for two or three days now and yet he was here, staring coldly into your eyes it put you on edge,

"Y/N i was wondering if you would meet me at the palace tomorrow?" you were lost with words so you said without even thinking, "Yes, i will." Raji let out a small smile with a small blush.

THE NEXT DAY

You got all dressed up ready to meet Prince Raji at his palace, you didn't even know why he wanted you to go; at first you thought it was to speak about the question you asked him and his reply witch left you in shock, you could tell that he felt awkward and nervous after wards but he told you anyway.

You arrived at Toborune palace in a beautiful, F/C dress that cort Raji's eye since he was waiting with Sakaki at the front gate, "Hi Prince Raji," you said so awkwardly and cringey, all Raji did was let you in and guided you to a room you never saw before; yes you didn't see the whole palace when you last visited but you saw a vast majority. 

You two chatted more and got much closer but in the evening he took you into the gardens to a beautiful place surrounded in roses, it amazed you. He explained his feeling for you and asked you to be his girlfriend right there sand then,"Yes, ill be your girlfriend." were the last things you said to him that night and under the bright, clear sky under a full moon you and Raji had your first kiss, your lips met and Raji held your elbow and right shoulder as you did the same.

A FEW YEARS LATER  

Raji became king and you were his new wife. you two had two children and they were twins like Raji's siblings; they still embarrass him but that always bring happiness to the family.

HELLO TO YOU ALL AND TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS THE LAST PART OF THE STORY SORRY TO YOU ALL BUT THE NEXT STORY IM DOING IS SOSUKE SUGAYA X READER ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM