chapter 8

Lovely - Billie Eillish

Sal's POV

The lunch bell rang once again signaling that it was time to head to class. I got up from Travis' lap and turned to look at him. He had a small pout on his face, I smiled at his cuteness and reached out my hand for him. He took it and got up.

"Man I wish lunch was longer" Travis whined. I only giggled "Yeah me too" I grabbed my mask an put it back on. Before I could put it on all the way Travis reached out and gave me a sweet kiss. I melted kissing him back, I was a blushing mess. We separated and Travis was smirking.

"See you later my blue angel" He said in a sweet voice. I was kind of in shock, how is this boy so attractive? He noticed my absence of words and gave a light giggle. "Are you ok there Sal?" I shook my head and looked up to him "Yeah you're just really desirable" I responded slyly trying recover from my little gay moment.

Travis blushed "Oh" I smiled feeling pleased with his reaction. "Alright church boy I got to go" I started to head out the classroom and waved a final goodbye to Travis. Travis waved back and took a seat in one of rgethe desks. I stepped out the class and blended into the sea of students.

I got to my next class and took a seat in my usual spot. Some more students walked in and I just continued to smile happily while thinking of my lover boy. Soon Ash also stepped into the class and took a seat next to me. "Hey Sal" she said with a warm smile. "Hey Ash, how was lunch?" I kind of forgot about our group for a bit. "Oh uh it was good" it sounded like she was trying to hide something.

"Uh did something happen?" I asked a bit confused. "Well I actually don't know I wasn't at the lunch table today, were you?" Ash admitted. "Umm no" I responded. "Oh well no wonder you haven't asked me where me and Larry were." Ash started to giggle. "Oh you guys weren't there either?" I responded surprised. Ash shook her head.

"No we were uh having alone time" she said. I wiggled my eyebrows well I tried, but my stupid prosthetic wouldn't let Ash see "ohh I see..." I said in a teasing voice. "You better not be wiggling those eyebrows sally face" she said in a fake demanding tone. "And what if I am?" I continued to tease. "Well tell me Mr. Fisher where were you today during lunch huh?" She started to tease back.

"Uhh ya know some ghost hunting..." I quickly responded. "More like dick hunting! You were with the church boy weren't you?" Ash said between laughter. "No....maybe" I was blushing like crazy. Ash continued laughing, "oh it's ok Sal that's your man now you gotta spend time with him."

I started to join in her laughter "Alright Ash" Our fun was sadly ruined by our teacher stepping in. Man this class sucks thankfully I have Ash to keep me from dying of boredom.

//End of school//

The bell rang once more and school was finally over. I grabbed my back pack and headed to my locker where I saw my favorite blonde. I smiled as Travis noticed me and smiled back. "Hey chruch boy" I greeted. "Hello my blue angel." I giggled at his nicknames

I put away my things in my locker and got ready to go. "You ready for tomorrow?" Travis asked me. "Of course and I'm super excited!" I answered back. I had been looking forward to meeting his mom since he told me that she was completely fine with us being soul mates. Travis gave me a warm smile and we walked side by side.

Once we got out of the school I saw my group of friends who waved at me. I waved back quickly and turned to look at Travis. He gave me a smile and hugged me tight, I hugged him back enjoying  the moment. We said goodbye and he gave my prosthetic cheek a small kiss making me blush.

We seperate and start to head home. I go with my group of friends. Larry had a smirk on his face "Who's the annoying lovey dovey couple now Sal?" I rolled my eyes and slapped his arm. "Oh shut it" I replied. Ash was just smiling the whole time "Awe you guys are so cute I knew there was a spark somewhere!" Ash added. I shook my head at their remarks and we all started to walk home.