Chaper 1

Great, two weeks with my aunt in Florida, just how I wanted to spend the last weekend I have of the summer.

Unfortunately, this is what I have to do and I'm kind of forced to go. As I wait for my flight i listen to Crooked by the one and only GD!!

"8:00 am flight to ----- United states now boarding" I couldn't really make out what the speaker lady was saying so i continued to listen to music on my I pod. I think mom said my flight was at 9:00 am.....was it? mom should have wrote me a note. Damn it, a whole hour more, maybe i can rest a little.

I lay my head down and slowly drift away into dream land.

-FF-

Slowly my eyes open and i regain sight "9:00 am flight to ----ea now boarding" did she say Florida? well, its 9:00 so it must be my flight. I stand up and grab my small duffle bag on my left. Quickly I search for my ticket, pull it out and sling my bag over my right shoulder. Lets pray it is. Walking towards the entrance I look around, analyzing the area around me. Crowds of people rushed my way and I hurriedly tried to move aside but they enveloped me and i was stuck in the middle of a large crowd of tall men.

"Umm, excuse me can I.." they ignored what I tried to say and pushed me inside what i believed to be my flight. I look around and find my seat. Knowing how short I am, an older gentlemen, about 50 or so helped me put my bag on the top thingy "Hope no weirdos are next to me" I must have jinxed myself because Mr. Bean ended up sitting next to me. Constantly he would show me something he found, or pictures on his camera.

Every five minutes he would start to hum and move his finger abruptly causing me to plug in and scoot away.

I'm...so...tired for some reason, maybe if I go to sleep I'll be there in the morning. I scoot as far away as possible to the window and close my heavy eye lids. Sleep sounds like the most logical Idea.